Zach

Zach is just a shy and cute gay wolf who loves the color pink. However he wasn't happy in his life. Zach was abused by his family. Since his father was an omega and his other father was a alpha wolf, they only love his sister, Reina and his brother, Jameson. Both his brother and sister hated him as well. Zach couldn't stand being abused and decides to runaway. When his family left on a party that doesn't include him, it was perfect time for Zach to pack up his bags and say goodbye to his hell home then proceeds to venture forth to Germantown.

Zach decided to live in a apartment that he can live in. Without living his cruel parents, he can do whatever he want, meaning having his hair dyed in a length of pink and wear anything pink.

During lunch in school, a guy, Gabriel, walks to Zach asking him if he would like to eat lunch with him. Zach start to get feelings for Gabriel and was blushing.

Zach one day asked Gabriel if he is gay, causing him to blush and actually kiss him. After that, Gabriel and Zach started dating together.

One night when both the two were at Zach's apartment, he recieved a call from his phone, realizing that it was his family. They seemed to be crying for where is he and want him to come home, but Zach didn't listen to them since they are going to abuse him again. He lost control and told his family that he hates them for his whole entire life and that if they ever try to go near him, he threatened to hurt them with Gabriel beating them,and then hang up.