Liliana Loud

Liliana is another sister of the Loud family and she is roommates with Luna and Luan, though she is okay with having to sleep with her sisters. She has a talent of origami and singing because she sings with Luna. She loves her family, especially her sisters and her brother, but she doesn't love school.

At her first day of middle school, she was slowly getting bullied by many students in her class except her sisters. The most evil person who bully Liliana the most is a popular rich boy named Jake. Jake hated her because of how she wears her style.

This is Liliana in middle where she got bullied:

Liliana cried and she hates being bullied, but then Luna finds her crying in her bed and sings her a song that help cheers her up

Liliana cried and she hates being bullied, but then Luna finds her crying in her bed and sings her a song that help cheers her up. It was able to inspire Liliana to change and she felt happy then starts to change her appearance, expect her hair since she loves her hair the way it is supposed to be. At first they sang at the front yard of their house together not noticing that Lexie was recording all the footage and posted the video online. Soon the video became viral and then Luna and Liliana became popular at high school.

The students who bully Liliana from middle school are now at high school and they beg for forgiveness, but she refuses. When Jake saw the video and how she changed, he regret so badly and tries to fix it up by asking her to be his girlfriend because during middle school, he has a crush on her even though he bullies her. However Liliana rejects him by dumping trash on him and letting her sisters beat him up for what he did.