Alice

Alice is a best friend with Bianca and Curtis, usually a supportive person who always has the sense to help friends.

However her parents are secretly mermaids of mermaid island, but she never notices it.

Alice has a backstory about her sister, Lani. Lani was kind and very sweet to Alice. However, during a lab experiment, the experiment gone haywire and it spread to Lani covering her body with blue ooze. She had to take a shower to get rid of the liquid luckily there wasn't chemicals in it. But after a few days, something has been off with Lani. Her skin was getting covered by blue flowers, her eyes were getting swelled up by flowers and the plants in her body grew causing her to cough up blood and flowers.

Alice and her parents were worried so they took Lani to a hospital. Then the doctors came back after testing Lani and told them which causes to be heart broken. Lani was diagnosed by an Italian disease called Pelle di fiori. (Flower Skin)

The doctors said that people with flower skin can only live up for 4 weeks until the end of the last 4th week during sunset and there is no cure to treat it. Lani still has a few weeks until she is forever gone by her disease so Alice and her parents tried to make the most of it finished.

Lani had to cover her body with long clothing and even wear a mask to cover her face. She tried to find a cure by doing experiments on her, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't find the cure.

Then on the final last day on the 4th week, Alice and her parents went to Lani's room and found a note saying to meet up the mountains. They were shocked to see Lani's body slowly fading away and turning to blue flowers. Alice was crying and hugged her before she knew that Lani was gone and all was left was Lani's clothes and the pile of blue flowers.

 Alice was crying and hugged her before she knew that Lani was gone and all was left was Lani's clothes and the pile of blue flowers

Alice still remembered Lani by looking over photos of her and her sister. Soon she met Xavier, and had started to fall in love with him.