Jackson

Alpha wolf and the prince of Alpha, Jackson is a strong and fighting wolf who was born to fight and make his own decisions. Jackson has a crush on Katrina the hybrid bunny fairy who was out of her own pack.

Jackson used to date with a common bunny girl named Rosie. They were dating for 2 months, but however when they went Jackson's home, it started to end. His sister, Jackie, was starting to fall in love with Rosie and somehow Rosie was getting interested in Jackie as well. The two started dating in private without Jackson noticing.

However one of the guards told Jackson that he saw Rosie and Jackie kissing at a photo booth one night while delivering a mail. Jackson went and caught his sister and girlfriend kissing. Jackson got furious and said he wanna break up with Rosie. Rosie cried begging for another chance, while Jackie was sad she broke their relationship. Jackson told his father what happen so he decided that Jackie shall be banished forever.

After Jackie was banished from her home, Jackson decided to live in his new life in the cities while he visited his father.

There he meets Katrina who told him about being abandoned from her pack. He then starts training Katrina and asked to be his girlfriend.