Katrina

Daughter of a warrior princess, Katrina is a hybrid girl of bunny and fairy. She is yet cool, lucky and is always on the top person to be filled of drinking bubble tea.

 She is yet cool, lucky and is always on the top person to be filled of drinking bubble tea

Back then, she was raised by her family and was in a pack of hybrid bunnies like her. The pack have a route of fighting other packs from different species, but however Katrina was weak. Her father was the leader of the pack. Instead of fighting, Katrina would get beaten up by one her people in the pack, and her family was disappointed in her.

Soon, there was a pack that wanted to challenge her pack and her father said that Katrina was gonna fight. But as the tournament of fighting began, Katrina lost and got beaten up with a black eye, busted lip, bent wing and bruised arm. Her father couldn't stand it and decides that Katrina must be abandoned from the pack and never come back.

Katrina was in tears and she yelled that the pack was stupid anyways and she hates her father and her family. Katrina was now living in Earth and she soon meets Jackson, a Alpha wolf. Jackson notices how Katrina felt and invited to stay at his apartment.

Katrina tells her story to Jackson and why she was abandon. For the next few days Katrina was training with Jackson every day and she was falling in love with him even though he isn't a hybrid. Then one day Jackson invited her to a place where people make bubble tea and she insisted where Jackson proposed to Katrina becoming his girlfriend and she said yes.

Few weeks pasted by, and soon Katrina got a letter by Jackson's apartment room and opens it. It turns out it was father, saying he wants her back in the pack. It made Katrina worried that she called Jackson for help. They decided in order to not get contact from her father, Katrina will have to fake her death by writing a death letter. After writing, Jackson called over a dove to send it to Katrina's father.

Katrina hasn't heard of her father and she doesn't know when she will forgive him, but she will think about it with Jackson by her side.