journey of parenthood ❤️♥️

Track.....
Anirudh never loved saudamini. She too considered anirudh as her friend.
Bondita and anirudh had arrange marriage. Mini welcomed them warm heartly. Mini too got married to an NRI after a month.

Anidita gradually fell in love with each other. They spend most of the time with each other. After a year of marriage bondita became pregnant.

Happiness of roy choudhury's had no bound...

Bondita use to get lot of pampers from everyone .

Anirudh age 24
Bondita age 23

------------------------------------------------------------

Bondita was 7 months pregnant....

It was a usual day in rcs. Everyone has done with their dinner and went to sleep.

Anirudh made bondita sleep and returned to his study to gain knowledge about pregnancy.

Yes... He had started reading various pregnancy books from the day bondita announced their pregnancy.

Anirudh pov

See how fast the time pass na... Its been almost two years me  and bondita had met. In this two years we have made a lot of memories. We got married , understood each other, supported each other, fell in love and now soon going to be parents.

His terence broke as he heard some jingling sound decending from his study stairs.

H stood up and spported her to came down safely. He is too caring for her. He made her sit on couch and he too sat beside her.she was smiling watching his husband care for her.

"Bondita itni raat ko yaha kya kar rahi ho" he asked as something has happened.

"Kuch nahi pati babu neend nahi aa rahi thi isliye..." She said looking down

"To socha kyu na sidiya uthru......kya bondita pata hai na tumhe doctor ne tumhe jyada chalne ke liye mana kiya hai..." He said scolding her.

She started sobbing... He became tensed as he thought he hurt her.

"Sorry bondita me bahut bura hu na ... Bahut datta hu na tumhe..." He aaid cupping her face.

She was not hurt that much but due to pregnancy mood swing she had overflow of emotion.

She hugged him and weeped. He too understood its mood swing so. He patted her back.

After a while she stopped. And said "sorry pati babu......" She was susshed by anirudh.

"Koi baat nahi shona .... Main samajh sakta hoon ye ek mode swing tha. Koi baat nahi....abb batao kuch kaam tha ." He asked calmly

"Hn patibabu"

"Kya" he asked

"Wo baby hai na". Bon

"Hn" anirudh placed his hand on her bump

"Usne mujhe tang kiya" bon

Anirudh chuckled at her word

"Bondita ye kya bol rahi ho wo to tumhare andar hai wo tumhe kaise tang jar sakta hai." He said chuckling

"Aap nahi samjhenge pati babu" she pouted.

"Accha main nahi samjhunga... Dekho baby apki mumma mujhe kitna buddhu samjhti hai."

She didn't replied

He popped her face and made her turn towards him

"Apko kya pata abbhi bhi masti kar raha hai mere pet ke andar ye badmaash". She said holding her tummy.

He sat on floor facing bondita.

He held her bump and kissed it.

"Pata nahi main kab mehsoos kar paunga iss. Ab or intezar nahi hota.. "a drop of tears fell down from his eyes

"Aap kyu nahi kar sakte" she said wiping his tears.

"Par bondita uske liye 2 mahine or intezar karna padega abhi.." he said in sad tone.

"Kisne kaha apko.." she exclaimed

"Par kaise bondita wo to abhi tumhare andar hai na". He said looking into ger eyes with hope.

She placed his hand on her bump and gestered him to bring his ears hear her tummy.

He did as she said.

As moments passed. He experienced various emotion. He felt his baby for the first time. Babies every movement and every kick. He was overjoyed. He started sobbing.

She too felt his fatherly love and started weeping.

He somehow looked towards bondita with teary eyes . He stood up and placed a kiss on her forehead and wiped her tears And held her hand

"Thank you bondita . Duniya ka sabse pyara ehsaas karane ke liye ." He said

She wiped his tear and  hugged him.

"Patibabu aap khush to hai na" she asked

"Khush "he exclaimed...". Main to bahut khush hun bondita.." he said

"Ek baat puchu patibabu" she said breaking hug .

"Hn bondita" he held her by waist safely not hurting her baby bump.

"Aapko ladka chahiye ya ladki.". she asked.

"Bondita...."he cupped her face.

"Ladka ho ya ladki isse mujhe koi fark nahi padta.. kyuki dono hi humare pyar ki pehli nishani honge... Or mere liye dono hi mahatvpurn honge." Samjhi... He said smiling.

Bondita smiled back

"Ab chale baby ko aram karne ki jarurat hai" she said

He chuckled and picked her in arms in bridal style and went towards their room.

He made her sleep and he too slept beside her.

After  1 and half month at night.

Aah pati babu.... She screamed in pain.

Anirudh woke up with a jerk. He held her hand.

"Kya hua Bondita.."

"Pati.... Pati...patibabu. baccha bachha .....aaah.." she screamed in pain.

Anirudh called doctor.

Everyone were tensed especially anirudh. They were waiting outside room and bondita was screaming in pain.

Suddenly a sudden silence spread in whole haveli. And only one voice echoed.

Bondita gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

Anirudh was happy yet emotional to hold his and bondita first child. Their pyaar ki nishani .

Kaka was on cloud nine as after so long the roy choudhury s were blessed with baby girl.

Anirudh went inside the room and made bondita hold their daughter.

Anirudh and bondita were emotional and happy. And the  journey of parenthood    started❤️ .

Hey lovelies. Hope you like it. ❤️

Will bring more interesting os for you all .

For more stay tuned ❤️