tere liye 13....

Bpndita was drowning in river.. when someone grabbed her hand...she tried to see his face but due to a little high water level she was unable to....

Suddenly she felt a pain in her head.... A flashback ran infront of her eyes.... She screamed in pain. Leaving the man in shock... He held her more tightly by waist and started swimming towards the riverside.... This is when she saw him....

She again got a flashback.... And now it was a quiet clear....

Bondita was 8 when she accidentally fell on a river while playing... She didn't know to swin hence was drowning.... Anirudh saw her drowning and Immediately junped into water in order to save her.... As soon they reached the riverside... She gained conciseness... And given him a new name....

"Rakshak babu..". Bondita mummered  leaving anirudh in shock and fainted...

Yes he was anirudh who saved her.... This time too....

He immediately hugged her and rubbed her back in order to give her warmth .... He did it for a minute and saw no sign of gaining conciseness.... He was crying continuosly......

He looked at mini and rcs who too were crying... He checked her and find her breathing...

He immediately picked her in arms and ran towards the car... And drove towards hospital....

After an hour she gained consciousness... And firstly took his name...

Anirudh entered the room alone.... As everyone wanted them to talk privately ... As bondita was much attached to him then others...

As soon he sat beside her holding her hand.... She opened her eyes... And found him...

"Anirudh babu..." She mummered and he hugged him and cried....

Bondita. Was confused seeing him like this.... He was never this broken...

She too hugged him back and clamed him down....

"Shant.. anirudh babu... Dekho bilkul thik hu mai...." She said in sweet voice...

Anirudh looked at her and cupped her face...

Shotti.. he asked .

Shotti she said pinching her throat...

Anirudh got puzzled... As since he returned bondita never pinched her throat while saying shotti....like before..

Till then rishab and other too came  to  room ..

Rishab checked her and smiled...

"Good.. good improvement...mrs.. bondita .." rishab said..

"Mrs.. bondita nahi.. miss bondita... I think you misunderstood..." She said shocking everyone....

She looked at anirudh who yoo was confused...

"Are.. anirudh babu.. aap aise kyu chouk gaye.... Or ye batayiye.. london se kab aaye aap...." She said shocking anirudh more ...

Anirudh looked at rishab who gestered him yo keep going...

.

Anirudh faintly smiled at her ....rcs too..

"Kuch mahine pehle bondita...." He answered...

"Oh... Shayad yaad nahi mujhe. ." she said holding her head...

She was about to talk further when she noticed shoka pola in her hand... She became shock and looked at everyone...

"Kaki.. ye shoka pola.... Mera vivah nahi hua hai.. to phir ye.. " she said panicking and tried to remove it...but mini stopped her ..

"Mini didi.." she looked at her with teary eyes...

"Bondita ho chuka hai tumhara vivah... Anirudh ke saath... Pati hai wo tumhara..." mini said with still expression

Bondita looked at her with shock and then at anirudh.... A lone tear escaped her eyes....

Bondita felt guilty... She became soo quiet that everyone panicked ...they bought her home in evening and made her rest in their room.....

Yes.. she got her memory back... But have forget everything that happened after she lost her memory...

She was too guilty ... Beacuse she thought  she separated her anirudh babu and mini didi....

She was crying alone in room when someone knocked the door .. she immediately wiped her tears and opened the door.....

Mini and anirudh came to the room to talk to her ...

Anirudh saw her and felt a ping in heart seeing her red eyes...

She faintly smiled at them and sat with them....

"Mini didi .. mujhe kuch bhi yaad nahi in.. 6 mahino me kya hua... Aap kuch batayengi... " She said with teary eyes..

Anirudhs eyes filled with tears seeing her in this state.....

Anirudh and mini told her everything that happened  in these months....

With each passing bondita felt more guilty...

"Bondita.. ab sach ye hai ki.. tum air anirudh pati patni ho...." Mini said smiling...

Bondita stood up confusing minirudh... She fell on their feet and cried holding their feet...

"Mujhe.... Mujhe maaf kar dijiye... Janti hu.. maafi ke kaabil nahi hu .. phir bhi maaf lar dijiye.... Maine.. meri wajah se.. aap fono ka rishta toot gaya.... Paap hua hai mujhse... Doo premiyo ko alag kar diya maine .. maaf kar dijiye .." bondita begged...

Minirudh felt a ping in heart seeing her so guilty for the mistake she never did....

Anirudh made her stand and held her by shoulder....

"Ye kya bolri ho tum... Andaza bhi hai..." Anirudh shouted at her .... Afterall.. how can he see his bondita begging infront of anyone...

Bondita still had her head down due to guilt....

Mini to held her ..

"Bondita... Hum khush hai.. mai apni zindagi me.. anirudh apni... Sach kahu to hum e kabhi pyaar kiya hi nahi... Ye sirf aakarshan tha .. jise humne pyaar samajh liya.    Samjhi..  or ye jo nirnay hai wo humne bahut soch samajhkar liya hai.... " Mini said explaining her

Bondita felt what she was saying and looked at her...

"Bondita.. mai anirudh se pyaar nahi karti... Agar sachme kisi se pyaar hua hai na mujhe.. yo som se hua hai ... " Mini said shocking bondita ..

"Han bondita... Mai som se pyaar karti hu... Or 1 hafte baad.. hunari sagai bhi hai..." Mini said smiling. 

Bondita now felt something... But still she had an odd feeling.... Mini left after making bondita understand that she not the reason for minirudh separation...

Bondita too felt a little guilt free.. and layed down on bed...

She saw anirudh adjusting on couch... She told him that she will sleep in couch but he refused....

..

They both slept... Shying..

To be continued...