teri meri duniya 4

Sampoorna bidai was already done.....it was time for bondita to leave for her sasural.....

"Beta apna khayal rakhna..." Sumati said

"Hn maa...or tu bhi jaldi ana...." Bondita said hugging her.....

"Jamai babu... Mujhe pata hai aap iska bahut acche se khayal rakhenge...... Par maa hoon... Isliye keh rahi hu.... Kabhi saath nahi chodiyega mei beti ka...." sumati said

"Maa... Kabhi saath nahi chodunga... Wadda hai mera..."  Anirudh said.

Rcs left for mansion in one car.... Leaving bondita and anirudh in another car...

Driver was driving the car and aniridh and bondita sat on backseat...

Bondita felt happy.... As she was travelling in car for first time...... She was enjoying the ride....

Suddenly she turned to anirudh.......

"Suniye..... Aapse kuch kehna hai........" Bondita said

"Hn bondita....".anirudh said smiling.

"Main keh rahi thi...ki....woo......." bondita

He understood her condition and placed his hand on her..

"Bondita... Dekho tum bina hichkichaye kuch bhi keh sakti hu....". Anirudh

"Wo ..main keh rahi thi... Ki agar app iss rishte ko nahi bhi apnayenge... To bhi mujhe koi dikkat nahi hai.... Main calcutta chali jaungi.....aapne aaj meri jaan bachayi hai.... Main aap par bojh nahi banna chahti....." bondita said closing her eyes expecting a negative answer...

Anirudh chuckled at her behaviour...

He tapped on her shoulder making her open her eyes...

She looked at him...waiting for his decision

"Bondita.....mujhe pata hai humara vivah acche halaton mein nahi hua hai.... Or hum ek dusre ko thik se jante bhi nahi hai.....par ye mat sochna ki tum bojh ho.........main khush hoon ki mera vivah ...tum jaisi sahsi..or galat ke khilaf awaj uthane wali ladki ke sath hua hai.....or main iss rishte ko ek mauka dena chahta hoon....agar tumhe koi dikkat na ho to......" anirudh said smiling at her.

She too smiled back

"Patibabu..... mujhe bhi koi dikkat nahi hai.... main bhi iss rishte ko ek mauka dena chahti hu...." .bondita said with tears

He wiped off her tears and she looked down in shyness....

"Bondita... Waise tum mujhe patibabu kyu kehti hoo... Anirudh bolo mujhe...."anirudh

"Na baba na... Paap na lage mujhe... Bhala koi apne pati ko naam se bukata hai kya....". Bondita said in shock

"Kya bondita... Paap waap kuch nahi hota... Tum mujhe naam se bula sakti ho.....". Anirudh

"Na na... Main nahi bolungi apka naam... Abb aap ise andhvishwas samjhe ya... Mera apke prati samman....." bondita said and turned her face...

"Thik thik hai...jo tumhari iccha..." anirudh said losing the fight...

She smiled and enjoyed the ride......

It was almost night when the car stopped at rc haveli.. disturbing the cute newly wedded couple as they dosed off due to tiredness. They were looking adorable... Bonditas head was on anirudh shoulder... And anirudh's on bondita head.

Kaka and binoy who were standing on threshold for their welcome admired the couple....and batuk and som...were smirking as they got opportunity to tease their dada boudi......

"Kitne pyare lag rahe hai na dono da....." binoy said

"Hn binoy... Bilkul ram siya ki jodi lag rahi hai...." kaka said with some tears...

"Kaka aap..."som asked

"Ye toh khushi ke aasun hai beta...." kaka said wiping his tears

"Aree ab khade kya hoo jao jagao dono ko grah pravesh karna hai..." binoy said

"Ji baba.." som and batuk

Som and batuk went near anirudh and woke him up....anirudh felt a weight on his shoulder he saw his beautiful wife sleeping peacefully in his shoulder...he smiled at her

"Dada ab aap boudi ko utha dijiye...hum chalte hai.." som said giggling and left with batuk...

Anirudh looked at her ...she was looking like a cute angel... He didn't want to disturb her...but he has too...he slightly shaked her and she woke up rubbing her eyes....

"Bondita hum ghar aa gaye... " He said

Bondita slowly opened her eyes and turned to have look at her new home.....she was shocked to see such a big haveli... probably she seeing it for the first time... The house had electricity ...which she had never experienced.....

"Hey dugga maa........Itni bada ghar......." She said with wide eyes.....bondita

Anirudh who came out of car watched her reaction and chuckled..

"bondita... Andar nahi chalna...".anirudh said

"Patibabu... Ye ghar apka hai...shotti... Main koi sapna to nahi dekh rahi....." bondita said still not able to digest the facts

"Hn bondita...or ab humara hai... To chale...." anirudh said helping her to get down of car...

Kaka performed their grah pravesh. And instructed them to sleep separately for tonight as its kaal ratri........bondita was send to anirudh room and anirudh adjusted in guest room for the day.....

To be continued.......