humnava 6

Bondita hurriedly came towards the hall .. she was shivering in fear....she bumped with someone and was about yo faal but two strong hands held her...

"Aram se Bondita.. " anirudh said.

"S. ...s . S ....sorry..... " Bondita said shuttering and sweating..

"Bondita itna kaap kyu rahi ho... " Anirudh asked..

"Ku..ku...kuch nahi...." Bondita said

"Bondita ...." Anirudh was about to ask but naina came in between

"Anirudh chalo dance karte hai.... " Naina said..

Anirudh looked at bondita as she was still in fear....

"Nahi naina.. man nahi..." Anirudh said..

"Oh ani.. come na.. it will be fun..." Naina said and grabbed him..

Anirudh was continuously refusing but she grabbed him..

Bondita was blankly looking at them as they were dancing together...

And in no time anirudh again came towards her... He was about to talk when he hears some of the ladies whispering about bondita..

"Naina malkin or chote malik kitne acche lag rah the na saath me..."

"Ha.. bondita bahurani ke saath to jodi hi nahi jamti unki...."

"Dekhna bahut jald hi naina malkin se shadi kar lenge chote malik..."

"Haa. Karni hi padegi... Choti malkin banjh jo hai..."

Anirudh was shocked after listening to this.... He never imagined bondita use to hear this things and taunts from villagers...

He was about to confront them when she stopped him...

"Rehne dijiye.... Aadat ho gayi hai... Or waise bhi kuch galat nahi keh rahi hai ye sab.... " Bondita said with teary eyes...

"Bondita ye... " Anirudh was about to say but kaka called bondita..

She excused and left.... Anirudh was in complete shock... How.. how can his wife be so weak.. he never imagined.. what she might be going through

He tried to talk her but failed every time... He thought he might talk to her in room but  she slept a little early today...

He is as being restless but he had no courage to disturb her as she had injury in her lag and she haven't taken rest since morning....

He decided to talk to her in morning and was tensed...

"Nahi bondita.. tujhe jana hi hoga... Kab tak aise rahegi... Pehli patni banne se to accha hai.. ki bhagi hui ladki hi ban ja... Dusre sheher me jakar koun hi pehchan payega tujhe..." Bondita mummered and left the haveli...

It was midnight.. the roads of tulsipur was aal filled with dark... There was not sign of life in the streets...she was all alone in the road ...

Suddenly she felt someone presence and became afraid... And in no time someone held her hand...

"Chodo mujhe... " Bondita shouted...

"How can i leave you jaan... Tumhe pata hai na.. kitna tadpa hai tumhare liye..." A man said..

"Willam leave me... Please... " Bondita said..

Yes he was William.. binoy business partners son... He is a spoilt boy who has bad eyes on every girl... H once tried to molest bondita and she complaint to binoy about him... But binoy didn't believe her and started behaving rude.. as he thought bondita is trying break the deal....

He grabbed her by neck and she felt disgusting... She tried to jerk and he tried to kiss her...

She cried hardly and tried to shout ...but he held her more tightly...

He was about kiss her but someone held him and he received a tight slap...

"Patibabu.. " bondita mummered

Flashback

"Bondita... " Anirudh woke up after she left...

"Itni raat ko kaha gayi..bondita bondita.. " he called her...

He searched in whole mansion but didn't find her...

"Itni raat ko.. " anirudh wondered and found the main door a little open...

"Bahar.. kahi ghar aaj ki baat se ghar chodke.. " he thought and a horror striked his mind.. he immediately left to search her...

Flashback end..

"Himmat kaise hui tumhari... "Anirudh grabbed William and beated him to blue...

William spitted the blood on road and smiled evily...

"Maine socha.. tum to chute nahi... Me hi chu ke dekh lu... Ki gao wale jo ise banjh kehte hai wo sach hai ya nahi...."  William said evily..

Anirudh became more furious and started beating him more and more...

"Jaan le lunga me tumhari agar bondita ke bare me ek shabd bhi kaha to...." Anirudh beated him...

Till then other rcs to arrived and som grabbed William.. he took him to police station...

"Anirudh ise chodo.... Bondita kaha hai.." naina asked...

"Bondita.." anirudh remember and turned...

But he didn't find bondita.. .. he was restlessly searching for her.. and suddenly he saw a shadow near river...

"Bondita....... "he shouted as she was about to jump...

To be continued.....