humnava 17

So so so sorry guys... Par kya karu.. this final submission ... Ughhh.. sara time ussi me chala jata tha... And i was unable to write or edit stories.... But now i am back home and will be here till 12 of August... And will post as much i can....hope you support me like you all do earlier.....

Now continue with chapter.....

"Patibabu... Please le dijiye na... Bahut man kar raha khane ka.... " bondita requested like a child...

"Ni bondita.. kitni baar kaha.. ye bahar ke puchke pata ni kin pani se bane hai... Me tumhari sehat se khilwad ni kar sakta chalo...." Anirudh said and took her towards car...

He opened the car door and she again afored him.....

"Itni cuteness mat dikhao... Ni milne wale matlab ni milne wale....."he said and she became angry and sat on car...

He sat on driving seat... And looked at her...

"Kudh maa banne wali ho .. harkate ab bhi baccho wali karti ho... Ab gussa chodo... Kuch or khana hai to batao... " Anirudh said...

She gave no reply and looked at other side...

He sighed and started driving...

He was driving when he saw her weeping silently......

He immediately stopped the car.. and cupped her face...

"Bondita kya hua... Sorry jyada daant diya na maine...." He said

She removed his hands and wiped her tears...

"Aap nahi karte mujhse pyaar..... Pyaar karte to mujhe jarur puchke khilate... Itni sari aurten khati hai pregnancy me puchke.. phir me kyu ni..." She said weeping

"Ni karte aap mujhse pyaar.." she again mummered...

He understood its her mood swing.. afterall he has experienced this  many times in 5 months of her pregnancy...

He again cupped her face and hugged her tightly.....

She calmed down a bit...

"Bondita.. mujhe ek baat batao... Tumne baki aurto ke bimar hote bhi d kha hai na... Wo kyu notice nahi kiya .  Bondita unn sabb cheezon se tumhari health pe asar pad sakta hai na... Or batao.. agar me tumse pyaar nahi karta.. to tumhara dhyan nahi rakhta kyaa... Or rahi baat tumhari inn carvings ki.. to maine bihari ko ghar pe puchke banane ko kaha hai... Samjhi meri jaan... Isliye tumhe mana kar raha tha me... Pagol .." he said and giggled...

"Shotti " she asked ..

"Shotti" he replied...

"I love you... Thank you Patibabu.. you are best..."  Bondita said hugging him more...

He giggled....and hugged her tightly

"I love you more and more... " He said...

They reached home and bondita  was happy to see puchka and chat being prepared for her...

She enjoyed every bite of the puchka....and anirudh was admiring her....

He left towards his study and bondita went to change her saree which got dirty due this puchka party ....

He sat on couch and took out the album of their marriage.. and admired each and every photo.....

In early days of his marriage he wasn't happy and when the album arrived he refused to even look at it.. but now... This album was his life...including one other album which have his and bondita's recent photographs after he returned from london....

He was admiring bondita's bridal photographs when bondita came to call him .. and saw him weeping....

She sat beside him and held his hand....

"Kya soch rahe patibabu... Or ro kyu rahe... " She said and wiped his tears....

"Kuch nahi bondita..." He said...

She leaned her head on his shoulder.. and wrapped her hand around his hands...

"Phirse wohi soch rahe na... " Bondita said and he giggled

"Han bondita.. wohi soch raha me... Kash me uss din khush hota... Kaash 3 saal tumse dur na hota... Kaash tumbe uss samay samajh pata .. uss din ek nazar tumpar daal deta to pata chalta.. ki kitni khubsurat or maasoom hai meri patni .. or shadi ke jode me to bilkul dugga maa..." Anirudh was about yo say but stopped him putting her hand on his mouth...

"Kitni baar kaha hai aapse purani baato ko yaad karke kyu dukhi hona... Aap mere saath hai na... To phir kyu unn dino ko yaad karna... Aaj me aa jayiye patibabu... Or yaad kijiye wo pal.. jab humne pehli baar pyaar ka ehsaas kiya... Ek dusre ka saath paya... Ot ab hum maa baba banne wale hai....  To ye sochiye ki humara baccha kaisa hoga... Kaisa hoga humara jeevan jab ye iss duniya me aayega.." bondita said smiling....

"Bahut sundar hoga ye jeevan bondita.. or aage bhi me tumhe utna hi pyaar karunga jitna aaj karta hu.." anirudh said and hugged her...

She hugged him back.....

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

Stay tuned for more ❤️