Humnava 2

"Kaka . Baba... Dekho me aagya .. " anirudh shouted from treshold...

"Anirudh..." Kaka mummered and left his work and ran towards the treshold..

"Anirudh.." binoy too became emotional...

Kaka saw him and observed him from head to toe.. whereas anirudh smiled ..

He immediately hugged anirudh and weeped...

"Kaisa hai beta... Or bataya kyu nahi aa raha hai tu... Hum pura tulsipur sajwate tere ane ki khushi me... Or litna dubla ho gya hai... Vilayat me khana nahi milta hai. Kya.." kaka rained questions over him...

"Kaka kaka.. aram se... Pehle mujhe andar to ane dijiye.. "anirudh said but was stopped by kaka..

"Are aise. Kaise andar aane de.. puree 3 saal baad aa raha hai.. bina aarti ke kaise ane de.. ruko... Are bahu.. bahu...." Kaka called..

"Ji malik ." Bihari said...

"Tum bahu ho .." kaka said in stren voice..

Binoy and anirudh giggled..

"Malik.. bondita bahurani to.. baazar gayi hai... Saman lane..." bihari said..

"Abhi kya jarurat thi ise saman lane ki . Sham ko bhi ja sakti thi na .." binoy became irritated

"Par malik.. bade mal.." bihari tried to reason but saw her coming...

"Malik.. aa gayi bahurani... " Bihari said..

Everyone turned to see her...

As soon anirudh saw her.. his smile became a little awkward... It was first time he was seeing her infront of him.... In this 3 years.. he has never talked about her.. he was in thought weather she know him or not...

But bondita .. she was totally in her thoughts.. neither she saw anirudh not any other member... Her mind was fully occupied with the words of villagers...

" Are pata hai.. banjh hai ye...

Anirudh malik to pakka kisi videshi ladki ke prakop me aa gya honge...

Duara vivah kar hi lena chahiye unhe.."

Her chain of thought broke...as soon he heared binoy calling her...

"How mannerless bondita... Yaha tumhara pati.. darwaze pe khada hai and tumhe dhyan bhi nahi.." binoy scolded her...

From last 3 months.. binoy was quiet upset with bondita... He thought bondita is being much irresponsible and slowly became rude with her.

She saw anirudh and immediately downed her face...

"Sorry sasurji... Mera dhyan nahi gya..." Bondita said in low voice...

"Thik hai.. thik hai bahu.. jao arti ki thal le aao... Anirudh ki aarti karo.." kaka ordered...

She came back with thaal and did his aarti... She was not looking at him...

After arti she immediately left towards her room as she has to adjust his luggage...

"Jaao anirudh... Aram karlo.. thak gye hoge.." kaka said..

He nodded and left towards their room..

As soon he opened the door his eyes fall on bondita...

"Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho.. ye to mera kamra hai... " Anirudh said..

She downed her face..

"Wo..woo.. kaka ne kaha tha.. ki me yahi rahu..." Bondita reasoned..

"Ok... Or ye saman ke saath kya kar rahi ho...." Anirudh asked..

"Wo.. me jama rahi thi aapka saman..." Bondita said..

"Uski jarurat nahi hai.. me jama lunga..." Anirudh

Bondita nooded..

"Waise soogi bhi yaha par..." Anirudh asked..

She nodded in positive..

"Hmm.. thik hai.. abhi mujhe thoda aram karna hai.. to tumm.." he asked being awkward...

She understood ..

"Me jaati hu.. aap aram kar lijiye.. agar kuch chahiye to bata dijiye ga.." she said

He nodded and she left...

To be continued....