humnava 15

Bondita descended down from stairs.. and came towards hall.. everyone were busy in their talks and no one noticed her....but there was someone who can't take his eyes off from her...

Yes he was anirudh...

She smiled shyly and was about to sit on empty table as usual she do previously.but was stopped by anirudh...

She looked at him confusingly and raised her eyebrows

"Kya hua patibabu.... "She asked..

"Yaha akele kyu baith rahi ho... Chalo me tumhe apne dosto se milwata hu.... " Anirudh said...

"Par patibabu... Me... Me kaise... Maine aaj se pehle kabhi aise kisi se baat nahi ki hai..." Bondita said looking down...

He lifted her face....

"Bondita.. jaruri nahi humne har cheez pehle se hi aati ho... Kabhi na kabhi to hum koi na koi kaam pehli baar karte hi hai na.... To ye bhi sahi... Chalo mere saath me tumhe sabse milwata hu.. or tumhari dosti bhi karwata hu...do you believe me.." he asked and forwarded his hand...

Bondita looked at him and smiled... She placed her hand on his and they moved towards the group....

"What's up guys... " Anirudh said in excitement

"All fine anirudh.. what's about you" rajiv said...

"Han... You are looking so thin... Bondita khana nahi deti kya tumhe.... " Mini said and laughed

Bondita looked down ....

"Ha ha ha so funny... .." anirudh too teased her ..

"By the way... She is my wife... My life... Bondita roy choudhury... " He introduced...

Bondita looked at them and smiled

"Hi.. "everyone said..

"Hello.. "she replied

"Waise kuch logo ko to janti hogi tum but let me introduce.... "Anirudh said

"Mini.. her husband rajiv.. her cute doll Nishi..... He is raghu.. saurav.. and iss bandar ko janti hi ho.. naina... " Anirudh introduced and received a smash from naina..

"Ouch... "Anirudh acted... And bondita giggled

"Bondita apne patibabu ko bolo.. agar aise hi karega na ye.. to bahut pitega mujhse..." Naina complained

"Naina.. tumhe puri chut hai.. jaisa chaho kar lo..." Bondita said

Anirudh looked at her with shock and naina smirked ..

"Ab aayega maja.. ab to teri wife ne bhi permission de di.. ab tu dekh.. kaise tujhe pitti hu me .." naina smirked

Everyone laughed.....

"She is so cute.. " bondita said creasing nishi cheecks

"Hann.. puri mini ki copy hai.... " Anirudh said admiring the cute doll...

They looked at each other and again started admiring her...

They enjoyed the party... During this whole party.. anirudh was with bondita.. he didn't wanted to feel alone like she use go feel... He wanted her be the happiest during this whole party...

And yes he was admiring her lovingly all the time... Holding her hand tighty so she could not be separated from him during the entire party..

So they came back to room and anirudh backhugged her after closing the door ..

"Shaam se wait kar raha hu tumse kehne ke liye .. " anirudh said in deep husky voice...

"Kya.. " she asked breathing heavily due to the proximity

"You are looking breathtaking... Tumse nazre hi nahi hat rahi hai.. " anirudh said and turned her...

She looked down blushing.. and clutched her saree .. feeling his proximity and touch..

"Pati.. "she was abput to say but he kissed her forehead making her shiver...

She immediately hugged him..

Bondita he said huskily and she looked at him with pure love....

"Han patibabu..  kahiye na... " She asked...

He was unable to aay but she felt what he is trying to ask... She hugged him and he repocreted

"Agar aapko kuch kehna hai to bejijak keh sakte hai patibabu... " Bondita tried to make him comfortable

"I know tumhe samajh aa gya hai.. but trust me bondita.. there is nothing much important then your constant.. your comfort..  " he said...

"Patibabu... Me aapse pehle bhi keh chuki hu.. or har baar yahi kahungi... I trust you more then myself..  aap mera pyaar hai.. meri aatma hai.. or bondita pe.. sirf aapka.. sirf bondita ke patibabu ka hak hai.." she said looking at him...

He creased her cheeks and kissed her hairs...

"Still bondita.. i don't want to force you.." he said..

"You are not forcing me patibabu.. even i want to experience your love for me...." Bondita said

He smiled and kissed her lips....

"I love you the most ..."  Anirudh said

"I love you too patibabu.." she said

That night the moon witnessed the beautiful union to two souls.... They became one for eternity...

To be continued....