teri meri duniya 9

A young man was standing outside an examination centre glancing at his wrist watch certain time .....every person crossing the path atleast had a look at him.. he was tensed ..tensed yet nervous...

The bell rang and students  started coming out of centers...he turned to have a look at the gate and smiled...a girl appeared between the group of boys...ahe started taking small steps towards him..

His love..his life...his everything is coming towards him similng...her smile made all his nervousness fulshed away...

She stood infront of him and touched his feet...

"Are ye kya jar rahi ho bondita " anirudh asked

"Apne shikshak babu ke pair chu rahi hu ..apne mujhe itna acche se padhaya... Pata hai maine sare question ke answer likhe..ek bhi prashn nahi chuta.." she said smiling..

Anirudh hugged her and she too repocreted...

"I am proud of you..." He said breaking the hug...

"Ab ghar chale... Main bahut thak gayi hu...." She said.

"Huhu"...he said nodding in no..

"Kyu ghar nahi jana..." she asked

"Tch...aaj ghar nahi kahi or jana hai..." He said.

"Par.. kakasasurji.." she asked

"Unse maine baat kar li hai.... To chale.." he asked

She smiled and nodded .

He opened the front gate of car and she sat smiling at him...he too sat on driving seat and drove away....

The car stopped outside a library and he descended from car...

"Patibabu...pariksha khatam ho gayi.. ab kya library ko ghar lejane ka irada hai.." she said giggling..

"Bondita....."he frowned

"Batayiye na yaha kyu laye hai.." she asked

"Pehle yo lo or change karke aao.." he said handing over her a bag...

"Ye kya hai ." She asked

"Dress.." he said..

"Jao change karke aao.." he said

She went away to change the dress...he too quickly changed into nice clothes...

He was waiting outside for bondita to come...

"Patibabu..." Bondita called him..

He turned and was awestruck seeing bondita in western gown for the first time...

He unknowingly started walking towards her and put her hairs strains behind her ears...

"Beautiful" he said huskily..

She blushed at his statement

"Aap bhi bahut acche lag rahe hai patibabu......." she said feeling shy...

"To chale" he said

They sat on car and he started driving....

It was almost evening .........the car stopped near a park....the park was beautifully decorated with flowers and candle.... looking like a heaven on earth....

Bondita's eyes lit up seeing the amazing decoration...she went inside touching each and every flower on her way....

She stood at the centre of the park and looked at anirudh lovely....

"Pata hai bondita...aaj main tumhe kyu laya hu..." He said huskily..

She already knew he is going to propose her but didn't expressed it...

"Pata hai bondita...aaj main tumhe batana chahata hun ki ..." he said and paused

"Ki ?" she asked blushing...

"Main ek ladki se pyaar karta hoon....or main tumhe usse milwana chahta hu.." he said teasing her ..

Her smile faded away...her heart got broken.....the day she wanted to propose him became the worst....he love someone else..... She wanted to cry... but controlled... Because wanted his love to be happy...no matter with whom he is... She wanted him to be the happiest.. she downed her face..

"Pata hai... Bahut pyari hai wo...uski kaali kali ankhen mano koi ghana jungal ho Kho jata ho uski ankhon mein....uski bhuri reshmi jhulfein...uff...kitni mulayam hai bata bhi nahi sakta... Or uski hasee...duniya main itni khubsurat hasi nahi dekhi maine...." he tried to tease her more .

She felt bad...how ..how can her fate can play so many games with her....she was trying to hide her pain.. just for her love... because love doesn't bind it make you free...

"Ek shayari bhi likhi hai maine uske liye sunogi..." He asked

"Jarur...." She said trying to control her emotions..

"Tera hi didaar hai ratoon mein...Ankhen teri hai ek behta darya..
Dilon mein dhadkan hai teri....Sahi nahi jaati tujhse duriya..
Pehli hi mulakat mein ... Dil kho gya tha mera ...
Chal chale iss samaj se pare....basaye tere  meri alag duniya...." He said

A drop of tear appeared in her eyes .... She wanted to cry ...cry out loud .....
but not now......

"Bahut acchi shayari hai... Unhe jarur pasand ayegi....." she somehow said

"Accha... Pakka na..." He asked

"Hn ...uska naam kya hai waise..." She turned and asked....a drop of tear left her eyes..

He came close to her and she felt his breath on her shoulder ..

"Uska naam... Hai..." He said

She felt a shiver with his closeness..

"Barrister....." He came more close to her almost kissing her ears....she felt an electric shock in her body...

"Barrister ..bondita.. roy .. choudhury...." He said and kissed her ears...

She was shocked.. yet happy to hear her name.... He love her... Yes... She was on cloud nine... She immediately turned and faced him with teary eyes....

"Matlab aap.." she asked almost crying..

"Hn bondita... I love you....  Kab se.. kaise... I don't know... But i love you... I love you so much.... I want you to be my side forever... Tum ab sirf meri oatni hi nahi.. mera pyaar .. mera jeevan ..sansaar sab kuch ho... I love you .. ami tomake bhalo bashi....kya tum bhi?" he asked...

She smashed his shoulder... And started hitting him angrily yet softly..

"Bahut bure... Bahut bure.. bahut bure hai aap... Rakshas babu.. bilkul rakshas babu... Aisa koi karta hai kya... Koi itna tadpata hai kya kisiko... Koi aise rulata hai kya apni patni ko...." She said crying bitterly...and hugged him...

He too repocreted...

"I am sorry... Main tumhe rulana nahi chahata tha... I am sorry..." He said.

"Buddhu babu... Pata hai.. aap buddhu jarur hai.. par bahut acche hai... Or ha... Jawab bhi sun lijiye... I love you... Ye bondita ..apse bahut pyaar karti hai...." She said hugging him more tightly..

He smiled with tears of happiness...

They broked the hug and looked at each other..... His eyes got fixed at her pink pluppy lips... A sudden urge to have them rised in his heart... He wanted them badly... But her comfort was his first priority....he looked into her eyes for permission....she too sensed his desire and blinked in assurance...

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead followed by ears and cheecks...

Finally he went near her lips and her breath got heavy... She to wanted him badly... And finally he sealed his lips with hers... The kiss was deep yet soft... Bondita didn't knew how to kis.. but she is fast learner...she too started participating in kiss equally....

To be continued.......