𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"please promise me to always take care of my son. Please Jungkook, he has no one except for you"

His older brother was lying half dead on the hospital bed, only mumbling some words like 'take care of my son'.

He wished he could be there for his son to take care of him and give him the love he deserves, but it's his time to meet the love of his life again.

He always wished to see her again, pull her into his arms and tell her how their son just looks like her and how he always wanted to meet her.

Jeon Dasom was just 2 months old when he lost his mother because of a car accident.

He was lucky to have his father by his side for the last 5 years, but after he celebrated his 5th birthday, he's about to be fatherless and an orphan.

Jungkook's tears were rolling down nonstoply. He lost his brother, just like he lost his parents a few years ago.

He promised his brother and walked out of the room.
____________________
Jungkook is a 30-year-old man, who married the love of his life, Jeon Lalisa (27), 7 years ago.

They have a son, Jeon Gureum, who is 6 years old and a daughter, Jeon Lily, who is only 2 years old. And his nephew is only two months older than Gureum.

-lisgotkook-