𝐒𝐢𝐱

"Dada?"

Once Lisa and Lily saw the person in front of them, Lily immediately called him and ran to hug his leg.

No matter how strange but good Jungkook felt, he lifted his daughter up and put her on his arm.
The small girl pushed herself more into him and put both of her hands behind his neck.

How this scene warmed the heart of the mother.

"come inside"
Jungkook smiled a bit and took off his shoes before entering the house.

'Did he just smile to me' Lisa thought and kept looking at his back.

Once they three went to the living room, Dasom and Gureum looked up and didn't expect Jungkook to be there already. Did they play for so long?

"Uncle? Isn't it still early?"

Once Jungkook heard this question from his nephew he look up the big back clock on the wall and made sure he didn't come early.

"No, it's 8.30 (pm), we have to go sleep, don't forget it's school tomorrow"

Lisa, who was behind Jungkook, looked at her son the whole time. She knows how he wanted to be pulled into a hug by his father. She knows how much he misses him.

"Can't you stay here today, dad?"

At that time, Lisa wasn't sure if she should be happy because he finally talked with him or be surprised because he called him dad after so many days.

Jungkook looked at his son a few moments. He has grown up. A few inches taller than last time he remembered. His hair also grew longer, but he still can see the coconut haircut he had some weeks ago.

"Yes, dada"

Jungkook looked at his daughter in his arms as well and looked at her beautiful big eyes. The same eyes as Lisa. Everytime he looks at her, he would remember his and Lisa's childish fight because tried so hard to make her say dad first, but then she said mama.

FLASHBACK

The Jeon couple, along with their 4 year old son and 7 months old daughter, went to do a picnic in a Saturday morning. It was a spring day. Not hot and not cold. The weather was perfect. Everything was perfect.
Their son was playing alone and their daughter was on Jungkook's lap, next to Lisa.

"Baby, say da-da"

"Hey, no! Say Ma-ma"

"Why not? She's my daughter"

"And she's my daughter too. I carried her 9 months in my belly"

"But without me, you would have never got this beautiful daughter"

"But I got hurt all the time. Even before being pregnant"

Okay, their fight was useless and no matter if they're already married and have two children, they're kids themselves.

Jungkook softened why looking at Lisa's pouty lips and kissed her forehead softly.

"Okay, okay! I'm so-"

"Mama"

Even before Jungkook could finish his words, their small daughter interrupted him.
Both Lisa and Jungkook looked at each other with wide opened eyes. Did their daughter just say her first word?

Lisa immediately took Lily from Jungkook's lap and kept pulling her hard into her chest.

While seeing their sight in front of him, he couldn't deny how jealous he was because she didn't say dada first, but at the end, he was more happy to hear his daughter's first word.

END OD FLASHBACK

"Uncle, please"

The moment Jungkook heard a voice next to him, he came back to the world and looked at them all before turning back and looking at Lisa. Looking like he was asking her if they could stay.

Lisa immediately nodded her head with a smile.

"Okay then"

Everything that was heard at that moment were the three kids' shouts and jumps. Who knew they'll be this happy?

"Okay, but now you three have to sleep"

After whining and whining, Lisa succeeded to make them all go to their rooms to get ready to sleep.

"Gureum, baby, give the new toothbrush to Dasom"

Once the two of them laid on Gureum's bed to sleep, Lisa kissed them both on their forehead and went back to the living room. Where Lily and Jungkook were sitting and playing with her favourite toy.

Lisa watched them as she sat down on the other couch. Liking the way Lily wasn't like her and Gureum and directly went to him as soon as she saw him.

"Look, I told you it would be her favourite toy"

Jungkook talked out of nowhere in the middle of an awkward silence. Did he start a conversation with her? So many things happened this night that lisa was extremely happy, feeling like her marriage wasn't falling apart like she thought.

"Yeah, it is"

Just then lisa thought about something.

"Jungkook? Aren't you hungry?"

As if his stomach heard this question, it immediately started to growl.

Lisa looked into the man's eyes and seemed serious. "Look, Jungkook. This is still your house! Remember when we bought it together? You don't have to ring the door when you come. You don't have to stay like this without eating. You can move freely. You are not a stranger"

Finally she said it and got it out off her chest. She felt like exploding with all the things she thinks about.

After Lisa said that, Jungkook felt like he got the owner's permission and went to the kitchen to eat what Lisa cooked a few hours ago. It felt like before. The times he would come back home from work and eat what Lisa cooked for them.

Meanwhile at Gureum's room
The both boys were looking at the ceiling and putting their hands on the blanket.

"Gureum?"
Gureum opened his eyes and looked at the boy next to him, who was already looking at him.

"I have to tell you something"
Gureum looked at his hyung and nodded his head.

"I don't want aunt and uncle to separate because of me. I want to live with you all, not just with uncle who doesn't come home because of me. I know aunt Lisa loves me and she always says I can live with you "

The younger boy looked at Dasom in the dark. Ia he crying?

"It's not because of you, hyung"

"It is, Gureum. And I want you to be a family again. I am trying to bring back the old days, but I need your help. Can you help me?"

TBC...