𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

After 3 days...

Jungkook opened his eyes while cursing at the person who sent him a message at 8 in a Saturday morning. He worked until 5 am, because of a few things that his employees did wrong, so he had to finish them as soon as possible.

He had one eye open and the other still closed. Jungkook reached out for his phone on the right bedside table. "Let's hope it's something important, if not, I don't know what will happen"

Once Jungkook unlocked his phone, a few notifications came from social medias, but that wasn't what he wanted. He just wanted to read that message and go back to sleep.

+82...: Your ex wife Miss Manoban has a serious disease. Maybe you would want to know

Jungkook read this message a few times before completely sitting on his bed and trying to wake himself up from this nightmare. But then he remembered a lot of unknown people have his number and it could be another prank from them. Right?...
But those people never joked about their health.

Jungkook didn't know what to do anymore. He tried messaging that person back, but they didn't reply anymore. After a few minutes, he tried to call them. Once, twice, thrice, they finally answered.

"Hello? Are you who sent me a message 5 minutes ago? Who are you?" He waited a few seconds, but no one said anything. Just when he was about to hang up the call, a woman spoke.

"Hello, sir. It-it wasn't me. It was a small boy. He came to me and asked me about my phone to message his uncle"

A small boy? Uncle?... it couldn't be anyone, except for Dasom.

Jungkook respectfully apologised to the woman for raising his voice and thanked her for telling him who it was and where they saw each other.

It was just 9, when Jungkook went to his car and headed to Seoul hospital. To Jin's hospital.

While driving there, he couldn't help but think about Lisa and their children. What would have happened if he didn't do that silly move many years ago? They would've still be happily married. Maybe they would have had another baby as well. But now that it wasn't like that, Jungkook was determined to make them a family again. To bring the old times back. The times they were happy together. It would take a lot of time and patience, but he was willing to wait.
______
A few minutes after Jungkook arrived at the hospital, he quickly went to his Jin hyung to ask him about Lisa. He knew Jin wouldn't want to listen or talk to him, but Jungkook wanted to know about Lisa's situation.

"Jin hyung, I just want to talk, please"

Jin sighed for the tenth time. That boy is really stubborn. Jin had no other choices. He let him into his room and sat on his chair to listen to what the younger man wanted to say.

"You don't have forever, Jungkook. I have a few patients to check on"

Just then Jungkook sat in front of Jin "I...I heard from someone that Lisa has a serious disease and that she's in your-"
He got interrupted by the door getting open.
Jisoo came in with a girl beside her. His daughter. It was Lily.

"Dad?"
Jungkook never expected it, but the girl throw herself in her father's arms. He couldn't believe after so many years and after so many things he did, she still loved him and wasn't mad at him.

"Lily?"
Jungkook made her sit on his lap and kept her close to his chest. He really missed her.

Not very soon, Jungkook felt Lily not moving anymore. He looked at her face and she was peacefully sleeping on his shoulder. It reminded him of the times she was only a few months old when she used to sleep on his shoulder. And Lisa would always tell Jungkook to place her on her small bed, but Jungkook never wanted to let her go because of how cute she was looking like that.

When Jungkook looked up, he saw Jin and Jisoo looking at them...With soft eyes? He wasn't sure. He always thought they all hated him this whole time.

"Jin hyung... I wanted to ask you about Lisa's condition and what diseases she has"

Jin looked at the younger man and thought about it before telling him. Maybe he should know.
"Lisa has stomach cancer-"

Jungkook's eyes widened. Lisa? Has stomach cancer? The emotions Jungkook was feeling were mixed like a soup. He was feeling so many emotions, but the important one was that he was extremely afraid. Afraid something would happen to Lisa. Afraid he'll never see her smiling again, even if it wasn't for him.

"But it's not very serious, Jungkook. She is at stage 1 and after a 4 to 5 hours long surgery, she'll be fine"

After Jungkook asked about everything he wanted to know, he put Lily in his arms again and went to room 539, Lisa's room, a vip room.

Once he opened the door, Lisa's bed was in the corner on the left side, she couldn't see him and he couldn't see her. He walked in and closed the door behind. 'What will she do if she sees me?'

He walked closer and closer to the bed. She still couldn't see him, but she heard the door getting open and closed.
"Jisoo unnie?"

Once Lisa saw jungkook in front her with Lily in his arms, her eyes widened. She couldn't believe he went there after what he did before they got divorced.

TBC...

A/N: many of you would probably think that Lily should have been mad at him or something, but please remember, you can't be mad at someone for a long time. Jungkook here is trying to make things right again and I hope you understand that.

I also don't know anything about stomach cancer, so please keep in mind that it's possible for you to see some wrong information!
-have a great day <3