𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Jungkook looked at them both up and down and noticed one thing. Lisa's wedding ring that she was wearing just a few days ago wasn't there anymore.

He blinked a few times. Trying to wake up from this dream. Or nightmare better said.
But after he opened his eyes again, everything was just like before. Lisa was still there right next to the restaurant man. Her wedding ring was still missing. And they were still smirking at him.

"Do you need anything, Jungkook?"
Jungkook felt like he lost his memories. Who was talking to him now? Was it Lisa or Jisoo? He couldn't really tell.

Without even uttering a word, Jungkook looked at them all one last time and opened the door to get out. He couldn't see them anymore. Especially that restaurant man who was more than close to his wife.

"They are literally playing with me"

Once Jungkook went back to his car, it was already 2 pm. Now it would be unnecessary to get back to the company since he didn't had any important work to do.

Instead of going to his apartment, Jungkook went to their house and took his anger out on cooking. He started cooking different dishes. Probably for a whole month. As if it wasn't enough, he also baked some cookies for his children and niece, because they all love eating cookies.

Without even noticing, Dasom and Gureum came to the kitchen once they heard some noises coming from there. Both thought it would be Lisa. But both didn't expect Jungkook to be there. Having a apron on and flour all over his face and shirt.
He looked mad. Both boys noticed it.

Just then the door got opened with keys. It was Lisa this time. Lisa and Lily. Both walked into the house and heard the exact same noises as Dasom and Gureum.

She thought it was Dasom and Gureum, playing around at the kitchen, even though lisa always told them to not do it, because they'll cut themselves.

Once Lisa entered the kitchen, she was welcomed by Jungkook's back. He was checking on the cookies he was backing. Not wanting them to burn.

"Jungkook?"

Jaust then he turned around and waved his hand with a cute smile on his face. Even though he was mad.
He didn't think they all would be there watching him.

"Uncle, what are you doing?"

What was he doing? Oh he was just cooking... yeah!... he wasn't cooking just to get his anger out, no! He was cooking, because it's been a while since he cooked. Exactly! That could he say. And he did. All of them knew something wasn't right with him saying that, but they tried to believe him. At least they had something to eat now.

"Come on, let's eat"
So unusual from him.

Dasom and Gureum went to the room and changed their clothes first. Then both washed their hands.
While they were doing that, Lisa and Jungkook were still in the kitchen, looking at each other.

"What are you doing, Jungkook?"

Jungkook looked at her with questionable emotions. Wasn't it obvious? He was just cooking.

"I cooked for us, because I came early"
Did Lisa believe him? No.

"Stop it, Jungkook! We both know it wasn't because of that. Why were you looking for me?"

"Where's your wedding ring?"

"Where's my husband?"

Both looked at each other with no answers. Their questions didn't have answers. Seriously, where was her husband? The Jungkook she married. The Jungkook she fell in love with? The father of her children. His body was there, but he was like a stranger now.

"I am here"
'Funny' That's the only thing Lisa could think about.

"Where's the Jungkook I fell in love with?"

"Don't you love me anymore?"
Please say 'I love you', Jungkook hoped.

"I did. I loved the old Jungkook. I still do"

He never knew how hurtful these words could be. The words that came from her heart. He knew it, but still wished for another answer.

Dasom and Gureum came just second after Lisa and Jungkook talked. But both didn't say anything to not interrupt them. Both went to the living room to Lily and gave the elders some privacy. They didn't want to hear the hurtful words they would say to each other.

"Where's your wedding ring?"
Once Lisa noticed his left hand that didn't have a ring on, she asked the same question. Why was he asking when he himself doesn't have his on?

No answer came out of his mouth. He stayed there still. Right! He himself doesn't have his ring on.

"Jungkook, I am tired. I'm tired of waiting every day for you to come back like the old you. The Jungkook who loved me! The one who thought about me"

Without waiting for his response, Lisa looked at the floor and went to their room. The room that is now hers and Lily's.
It was tiring. Very much.

Jungkook looked at her back and didn't know what to say to make her stay. Everything he would say, would be unnecessary and not help him.

Once Lisa went out, their son came in. Looking angry just like his father a few hours ago.

"You again made my mom cry. Every time you come, I hope we'll be like before, but then you leave again while making my mom cry"

He felt it. It was too much. The pain he caused them and is still causing them was too much.
Maybe the best thing is to try harder. Or to let them go.

"Mom"
Gureum waited outside his mother's room and kept calling her like a kitten that lost his mother.

"Can I come in?"

Lisa didn't want him to see her like that. She was extremely weak at the moment. She didn't want to show others how weak she is. She wants her children to take her as an example and be strong. She tried to look strong, but you can't be strong forever.

"Come, baby"

Once Gureum went in, he ran to his mother and hugged her tightly. He hoped it would help a little bit, but he didn't know how much she needed it. She needed someone to hug her and say that they're by her side. And her son doing it was more than enough for Lisa.

TBC...