𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Lisa's condition is getting worse, Jungkook. We have to do the operation tomorrow or the day after"
_____
Jungkook's whole world stopped. He didn't feel his heart beating and didn't hear any sounds from around as he walked the noisy corridors to Lisa's room. To his ex-wife and his children.

It felt too much. He felt like everything came back. First his parents. Then his older brother and now his ex-wife that he still loves but was stupid enough to let her go. He surely does something wrong for this all to happen to him only.

He stood in front of Lisa's room. Even outside the room he could hear Lisa laughing with Lily. And before even opening the door, he knew the boys must be sitting next to each other on the couch and watching something together.
No matter if he was with them or not, these are simple things he knows about his children.

Is it the time? Jin didn't mention how high the chances could be for Lisa to...die if the operation doesn't go as planned. Without even noticing it, his tears ran down his cheeks. Is it already the end of their uncompleted story?

Jungkook felt a hand on his shoulder, tapping it lightly as if the person wants to comfort him. He turned his head back and it was Jin. He followed him there to make sure he's fine. Maybe the word find doesn't fit here in his situation. He would never be fine if Lisa isn't.

The two men walked around the small garden behind the hospital, opening their hearts and talking about things they have always wanted to share.
"Don't worry Jungkook, we all know Lisa is strong and nothing will happen"

The other man looked at him a few second and turned his gaze to the window in Lisa's room.
She really is strong.

"I know that hyung. But I can't help it. It feels like the past is repeating itself. I already lost my parents and my brother. I can't loose another person"

They sat on the bench and crossed their arms at the same time.
"Just be right here for her and tell her you'll be waiting outside with your children, she'll be even more strong to fight and come back"

Maybe he was right. Maybe it was what would make her come back.

Jungkook again came to her room and waited outside to take a deep breathe. It isn't easy telling someone how bad their condition is getting. It would never be.

Knocking the door two times, he opened it and this time he didn't hear anyone laughing or watching TV. It was so quiet.

Jungkook looked at Lisa a few seconds before she opened her eyes. He would have loved to stare at her face one more time before the operation, but maybe he would be able to do it after the operation. If everything goes well.

"Hey"

Lisa didn't answer and just nodded her head at him. Was she so weak to even speak?

Jungkook didn't want to make her more weak than she already is and make her talk, but opening a conversation to go to the point and the talk about the operation, he had to it.

"Where are the kids?"

"They went with Jisoo unnie to have some snacks"

"Do you also want anything?"

Lisa didn't answer again, just shook her head.

"Lisa... I talked with Jin hyung a while ago"

The woman was waiting for him to tell her about her condition. She wanted to know how much time she still has before the operation.
She still wanted to do a lot of cool things with her children.

"How much time do I still have?"

Hearing this Jungkook didn't feel like it was the strong Lisa Jin was talking about. Even without anything happening, she had negative feelings like the man sitting next to her.

"Your operation is tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?"
To say Lisa wasn't shocked about how fast everything was going on would be a lie. She didn't even want the operation to be in the next a few months so she could enjoy her time with her children.

Jungkook's heart broke another time at how Lisa was looking. He knows she wanted to have more time before the operation. It was so obvious.

"I want you to take care of the kids-"
Lisa's voice cracked at her thoughts. Would she be well? What if the operation doesn't go well? What if she passes away and doesn't see her children one last time?
"If something happens to me"
Her voice cracked another time and before she even knew it, her tears rolled down.

Jungkook quickly held her in her arms. They cried on each other's shoulders thinking it's their last time talking.
"Our children and I are going to be waiting for you outside the operation room. After you wake up, we'll be right there, okay?"

____
The next day came. Jungkook stayed the whole night with Lisa while their children went with Jisoo.

The whole night Jungkook couldn't sleep much knowing Lisa is getting operated the day after. Too many negative thoughts were running across his head. He even dreamed once he was taking a small nap about Lisa going into that operation room and their children and him waiting outside. The operation took some hours, but he couldn't remember anything after that moment.

"Mom, you'll be fine, we know. You're strong and you'll get well and come back to us"
Gureum was standing on one side along with Dasom, while Lily was alone on the other side. And Jungkook was just a few centimetres away from her.

"Yes, mommy. You know I love you very much and I'll be waiting here with dad and my brothers"

Lisa couldn't help but cry because of them trying to make their mother have positive thoughts to come back to them.

"Mom, you know I can't loose you too"
Dasom kissed Lisa's cheeks.

Lisa kissed them three on their ckeeks. Just a kiss is not enough, but it would just make her weak.

The three kids stepped back a little bit. Making way for their father.

Jungkook bent down to reach Lisa's head and kissed her forehead gently. Lisa couldn't move a bit. She was letting him do whatever he wanted. Thinking it's the last time.

Lisa entered the operation room with a few female nurses behind her. It was the last time she could see them before entering the operation room. Maybe it was really the last time. Or maybe it was just before the operation.

Just keep in mind, not everyone has a happy ending like those people in some fantasy fictions.

The END

A/N: finally I completed another story. I'm sorry for those who wanted a better ending, but maybe this isn't the real ending ;) wait for the epilogue.