Chapter 22

Ryan kept his gun back in his pocket still looking at me. I don't know what i did,why do he want me?

"Where's her boyfriend?" Damien asked,turning to ryan

"We took care of him sir,he won't be able to see her again" rayn answered,my heart was in pain,they're talking about Cameron

"You bastard" i stood up and slapped ryan across his face,digging my nails on his face to leave a mark " you killed your own friend..lexi is dead,are you happy?..and what's this all about huh?..is this some kind of a mafia,tell me" i continued slapping him till two guys held me back,i was struggling

"Tsk tsk tsk,baby girl is so angry" damien walked to me "don't ruin your beautiful face my angel" he tired to touch my face but i shifted.

"Don't touch me you asshole" he pointed a gun at my head making to shiver,i felt the cold metal press my head

"Move and see what happens " he held my jaw,looking at my face,my neck and my boobs..he smiled and left me,turning back to face the short man. "I'm heading to new york now, i want to see her safe and sound" he left the building with two men escorting him.

"Y'all are assholes,are you abducting me huh,let me go,leave me alone" i struggled to free myself but slowed down when i felt something inside my neck,they're drugging me..i was now weak,i couldn't see things clearly,the last thing i saw was a bag been covered my head.

I woke up in this empty room,it has no windows and i was sweating so badly,how long have i been here. I noticed i was putting on a black jacket and j pulled it off tosing it to one corner..i stood up and sighed,my head hurts alot..i didn't even noticed that i was handcuffed.

"Report room 13 has awoken,Report room 13 has awoken" the voice was so loud that i squeezed my face looking up searching for a camera or so..and i found one in a corner..i continued looking at it until the door opened causing me to jump.
Five women walked in,two held my hands taking me out with them,the other two were at the back while one was in the front...

"Where are you taking me to?" My voice was cracked,they didn't answer me upon i asked twice...i pushed one with my shoulders and kicked the other,i tried running but was tackled on the floor and was pulled by my hair.

"Trying to run?" The woman slapped me,but it didn't pain like that "just stay calm and follow us" they pulled me back up and stared walking again.
I saw many other women and girls,but i was the only one being handcuffed. 

We entered  a room and they took a scissors,at first i was thinking they want to rip me apart but i got the information when they started tearing my clothes

"Whats are you doing? Are you insane?" They kept on pulling and pushing me till my clothes were ripped off. I was naked,and the room was so cold,the woman who slapped me brought out a razor from a box...now what? Cut me?

"Hold her" she instructed and the women held me,two held my arms while the other two held my legs,they held my legs open..

"What are you..." she started shaving me...she's shaving me..this is too much

"Move and cut yourself and get an infection,stay still" she rubbed me a hair remover and continued,this is so embarrassing. 
I flinched when i felt warm water pout my body,i looked up and saw a shower. They brought liquid soap and was me with their bare hands,touching me everywhere,my boobs,and my ass and my fucking pussy.

They cleaned me,wearing me a white lingerie and a white lace bra.

"I don't understand,what's going on?" They snubbed me as usual. A girl brought in a box and went out immediately,they opened it and it was a long transparent white gown,it's sleeveless..they wore me the gown..it was beautiful,there was a long split by the side revealing my legs to my thighs,the back was opened and the v neck was deep that my cleavage was showing too much. I hate this.

They took me to another room that has a chair,table and a mirror. They sat me down. Packing my hair in a bun and applying eyeshadow and a lip glosson me.

"She's so beautiful,she don't need makeup" the woman said

"White is the best for her,and he loves white " my eyes widened when i heard he and loves white..i remembered everything,lexi,ryan,damon,the fat man,the whole scene and cameron...i was about crying,what did they do to Cameron,tears filled my eyes as they wiped it quickly.

"Stand up" i stood up and they took me to a very big room,it was painted white and has a giant king sized bed in it's center. Two chandelier and paintings of naked angels. Gross. The woman pushed me on the bed to sit.

"What am i doing here? I want to go back home,my mom's gonna be worried, and my boyfriend..please let me go" i pleaded,the other women left the room and i was left with the strict one who slappped me. I shifted feeling uncomfortable. I was so scared of this woman,she has a brown hair and a scar that ran through her left eye,i looked away from her,covering my exposed skin. Then i heard her sighed,bringing out a shackle,she gave me one strict look and bent down cuffing my legs.

"What are you doing? Leave me alone" my hands were bounded now my legs. She walked out locking the huge doors. I stood up trying to walk but ended up jumping to the door.

"Let me out,help!Please let me out of here" i cried,i was feeling so uncomfortable,reaveling gown,my hands and legs chained..i cried spoiling my stupid makeup, i jumped to the window,but it was locked, i sat on the bed crying my eye balls out...why did Cameron tell me to leave the house,he knew something bad was going to happen and..and i lost a friend,i don't even know if Cameron's dead or whether he've abandoned me here...i cried and shouted.

Vote please...Thanks for reading