chapter 14

Cameron

I waited for her to come downstairs,she has to hurry before the fool ryan gets here to take her. I can't just let diana to go him,I like her so much and she's mine, no one else...I have to act greedy with her,ryan's not a good person to hang around with,I don't trust him at all, although we work in the same place and share the same secret but no...

Diana has been here now for two months and I haven't fucking touch her, only a kiss or two I presume, she's so sexy,the way she smiles,look at me and her ass, I can't wait to hold em in my hands and also spanking her in her ass any time she meets with ryan....I fucking wanna hold her so tight, today she was sitting in my laps and I didn't even feel it in my arms,I wanted to but I have to maintain a little cause she've already learnt that I am a player but I last did that on anne,well alicia and I dated because of a dare...she fucking dared me to date her for three months and which I did, but she fell in love with me in the process which was weird cause she's a half whore, and I can't date her...

"Cameron are you okay?" I turned to look at her,I was lost in my thoughts all these while and look at the dress she's putting on,a white mini skirt and an off shoulder blue shirt...she's so sexy,I licked my lips while looking down her legs,she has a nice pair of leg...

"Cam if you keep staring at me I'll go back in and phone ryan to come pick me"

"Umm..I'm sorry"

We got in the car and I don't even know where to go,I passed our street and saw ryan car,I stopped immediatly while looking at him through the side window, diana didn't see him...

"What's the problem?"she asked

"Urr nothing just wanna see someone"

"Is anyone following us?" Just then his car left...ha... finally I can be with her in peace" are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm okay" I started driving

"So where are we going to?"

"Maybe a shopping mall then a hotel"

"A hotel"

"Yea...a hotel" I reapted

"I'm sorry Cameron I can't go to a hotel with you this night"

"Is there a problem?''

"Yes...I mean,I've never been to a hotel before"

"Then we'll go to the hotel first then tomorrow we will go to the mall,how about that sunshine?"

"Are you kidding me?" She looks very happy and cute to,she sighed and looked out of the window...then she started murmuring words I cannot hear....I touched her thigh and she pulled my hands away

"diana what's wrong?" I asked still driving,I was almost close to the hotel just more thirty minutes and I'll be there

"You didn't tell me you are taking me to a hotel...and...I don't want to go"

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you,I just wanted to..." I stopped talking,I can't say the rest and now she faced me looking at me with a harsh stare

"You wanted to what? you were jealous of ryan and now decided to take me to a hotel...are you trying to take advantage of_" I closed her mouth with my left hand while I use the other to drive.

"don't say that,never say that diana..I will never do that to you"I left her mouth "I decide to take you to the hotel so that I can...I can spend more time with you" i entered the hotel and parked in the parking lot "we are here..at the hotel"

"Cameron I said I don't want to come here" she said almost shouting and I got a angry immediatly..

"Fuck..I have already explain to you diana,you are already here and you can't go back,well fine if you wanna go back you can, anything that happens to you on your way have it...I don't just get you at times" I came out banging the door, leaving her inside..I'm so angry at my sunshine,and it's all my fault why did I even scold her...anger issues fuck..I walked in and walked to the accountant and waited for my turn.
It was finally mine..

"Good evening sir, please how can I help you" fuck doesn't she knows I'm coming here to stay for night...

"I need a room,a good room"

"The royalties, Queen sized,king sized.."

"King sized"

"It's quite expenses sir,the most expensive"

"Please I need the room now okay"

"Fine.. transfer or cash"

"Transfer" I paid her up and she gave me my card to my room...524. I was about to go when diana walked in slowly,the whole men in the hall kept their stares on her and I quickly understood why she doesn't want to come here...she walked over to me.

"Are you okay now?" I asked and she nods"okay take this card,room 524...I'll be there soon" she took the card and was about to walk up when two guys whispered but I heard them

"She's so pretty to be a whore to this rich guy"

"Her ass is killing, maybe after one night stand with him I'll contact her" they chuckled and I believe daina heard them cause she stopped and walked up really fast and I can't help it but to look at her ass till she was no longer in sight...I quickly walked to the guys that said those bad words about her,no one dares to hot my sunshines feeling..

"Please I guess you both can whisper some where else and not this place"

"And what's your problems with the whore" they laughed

"Dian's not a whore okay, she's my girlfriend and next time I hear this from you guys I will not be kind with you both..."

"Who the fuck are you"

"I am Cameron dallad" I said walked out and I can hear them muttering

"Cameron dallad, who's he?"

"Shhhh...his dad owns this hotel and many other companies across the country"

I regret using my fathers name to boast,never will I again.