chapter 20

Cameron

I walked into the cabin seeing Ryan, Fred,my boss and two new guys I haven't seen before.. where's Cole?

"Where's Cole?"I questioned them and my boss just shurgged

"He is in a place meant for him" Ryan answered smiling and I understood him

"and who are these?" I asked referring to the new guys

"Philip and drake,they are our new workers" I looked around and saw two girls tied to the pole crying

"so Eros,the girl?" my boss asked me

"the girl,what girl? I don't know anyone boss" I answered,my heart throbbing

"no time to lie Eros,we all know her and we just give you two weeks to bring her here" he said. But I still don't get it,what girl? I looked at Ryan and he grinned and came to me and whispered in my ear.

"Diana!" fuck. What the fuck? I balled my fist and slammed his head on the wall

"What did you just say?"

"Diana..we want her,think about the amount you'll get when you sell her" I punched him on his face and he just laughed making me more angry,what a fool he is. I was about to punch him again but I was stopped when Philip and Fred held me.

"I am not bringing Diana into this" I shouted

"Only if you want to end up like Cole" my boss said,I wonder what they did to Cole.

"to hell with you" I gritted out to my boss and i felt something sharp down my spine,I screamed and struggling out of Fred and Philip hold.

"Eros you are making a huge mistake,just get the girl and everything will be normal, sir Damon's gonna be here on Saturday for her and don't act smart cause I've already sent her picture to him, Damon isn't a guy you can mess with..so go home and bring her before Saturday if you don't want anything bad to happen to her" my boss said dropping an electric pipe on the floor,I looked at Ryan and clenched my jaw,it's him..how can he do such to diana.

"Ryan you"

"of course Eros it's me" he laughed and walked out.

"I can't believe you are doing this to me boss, after everything I've done for you" I shouted

"It's not my fault Cameron, Damon wants her with all means,I tired convincing him but he shrugged me off and insisted that he just wants her and I can't do anything about it,who am I to challenge a billionaire,you can find another girl besides their are tons of chic's outside" he stood up and left,Fred and Phillip left with him. I balled my fist to the wall and regretted ever knowing Ryan,he must pay,no one's gonna take diana, who ever that Damon is,I'm going to face him.

±±±±

I got home seeing daina sleeping on my bed,I slumped on the couch desperately looking at her still sleeping,I ran a hand through my hair at the thought of what Ryan did,how can he do this to her. I promised her that no one's gonna hurt her,I love her so much and I can't live without her,she's my everything. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't feel diana's presence,I looked up and saw her sparkling blue eyes looking at me,her eyes were filled with questions which I can't answer. I dragged her to sit on my laps and she held my neck.

Diana

He dragged me to sit on his laps,which I did. I want to know where he went to since,this is three  so early in the morning for him to just come home or have he been here all this while.

"Cameron,where did you go to?" I asked in a soft and calm voice,he brought my head to his chest

"I had some urgent meeting with my dad" he is lying and I know it

"I haven't met your parents before" I said looking at him

"One day you will" he smiled a little but it didn't reach his eyes

"are you okay? what made you cry last night? did you loose anyone?" He looked at my worried face and he knew I needed an answer.

"It's fine sunshine,don't worry about me hmm"

"no..I have to,I can't imagine what I'll do when if I'd loose you and you are telling me not to worry about you, Cameron I have all rights as your girlfriend to worry and care about you,and_"

"Promise you won't leave me" he interrupted,I don't understand what's going on?he held my waist tighter "promise?"

"Promise" I brought my lips to him kissing him so soft and smooth,he kissed me back but started going rough,he sucked my lower lips ammd pulled out. I was confused.

"You're putting on my shirt sunshine" he grinned and I pouted " I love it more on you baby" just then he was lying on top of me " you know I missed you badly and you've been a bad girl and all bad girls deserve some punishment" he smirked.

"well...get to it" I held his collar and brought him down crashing my lips on him,he kissed me rough and deep and I actually liked it. Hell I loved it,I feel so aroused. His tongue traced my lips,his hands wrecked havoc on my body and I craved for it.

I unbuttoned his shirt as my hands roam his chest as I felt his muscles reflex,he sucked the sensitive spot on my neck and I know that will leave a hikey. His hands made way under my chest rubbed my abdomen as his other hands pulled the shirt up.

"Oh..yeah" I moaned as his hands roamed my body. He stopped kissing me as his mouth found way to my already hard nipples. He flicked one before taking it in his mouth,he sucked it making me moan loudly.

"You look so sexy sunshine" he looked down at my thighs and his eyes widened,oww I didn't wear some pants. "You sure are bad sunshine"

"I didn't even know this would come up" I said a little bit in a seductive voice,he smirked and rubbed my clit

"Cameron" I moaned his name tangling my hands in his hair. He got his mouth on my already wet pussy where he kissed butterflies all over my pussy. His tongue entered me and I cried out I ecstasy,his tongue went in and out making my eyes  to the back of my head and I scream in pleasure. He replaced it with a finger and I brought my hips to his face,then two fingers,I moaned loudly as he kept pumping them in and out on a fast pace.

"I want to....ah..come" I moaned squeezing my toes and bulking my hips out.

"Fuck" Cameron cursed taking clit again in his mouth and I went high on the edge of the mountain as I came out, panting like a running dog. He looked at me and laughed

"what?" I asked putting down my shirt

"you did so well today,next time we'll take three fingers or a blowjob" he grinned and I sat up pecking his jaw.

"anything for you love...you are making me so bad, don't you think?" I bit my lower lips

"I love bad girls, come'n go shower hmm,it's six 'o clock already" I stood up immediatly and ran upstairs,I don't wanna go late to school cause we are taking exams,I hear Cameron's laugh as I close the door. I turned on the shower as I images of what we did down flashed in my mind.

Who is Damon? Is he handsome? Why did Ryan do that? Will Cameron sell daina off to Damon for money?

I'll be updating in the next two weeks cause ive got alot online assignment on chemical to do☹️
Nitrogen and family.

Oh..I'll also upload a picture of Ryan and Damon