Chapter 17

Cameron(Eros)..I kinda explained his name issues fam..

I parked in the parking lot so quickly cause I can't wait to cuddle her in my arms. I ran up the stairs quickly but carefully,I was in front of the door arranging my hair smiling like a baby that has just been milked by it's mother. I opened the door and to my surprise ryan was laying on top dian,and she was cuddling him, rubbing his back that she don't even know that I'm standing here, she...what is she doing with that dick head? I thought I warned him not to come here..I took a step in and sighed so heavily wanting to break his head

"Wow dian" I scratched the back of my hair,my other was clenched.she looked up at me and I can see the shock in her eyes,she tried saying something but was stopped when ryan started kissing her..in my front.. he's kissing my girlfriend in front of me..

"Mmmmm" she moaned..she just fucking moaned,why am I just standing here without doing anything. She pushed him and covered her mouth with her palms when she realized what she did, moaning when a bastard's kissing her. I could no longer bear it when Ryan looked at my and grinned,I picked him up, pinning him on the wall, throwing punches on his nose..

"How dare you?"

Crunch

"Who are you to touch her?,I'm gonna break your nose now"

Crunch

"Fucking keep you mouth for yourself,she's mine..she's mine.. fucking mine"

Crunch

"You're fucking an asshole Ryan and I'm gon_"

"Fucking stop Cameron, fucking stop hurting him" she sobbed,she's crying,she's fucking crying cause I'm hurting ryan. I dropped him on the floor,I couldn't even recognize his face again cause it was covered with blood. I started walking to her and she took steps backwards the more I approach her,she stop cause her back was met with the wall..I gripped her arms so thight that she gasped, looking at me with teary red eyes.

"What the fuck did you say?" I shouted

"I..I..d-don't hur-hurt him again"she was shaking but I don't give a fuck,I thightened my grip on her arm

"oh..I see,I won't hurt him,but I'll hurt you"I grinned and faced the bastard

"Get the fuck outta here" he stood up, cleaning bloody mouth with his sleeve,he walked to the door, stopped, turned his back and smirked at me then diana..

"baby,good night,and I hope you love the flower" he grinned and walked out, shutting the door..he bought flowers,he fucking bought her flowers and I didn't..fuck..I walked to the flower and threw it on her feet

Diana

"you want flowers huh..you fucking want flowers" he threw the flowers which ryan bought for me on my feet,then he walked to me...

"N-no..I never told him to get me the flowers or whatever happened, everything that happened was all a mistake"

"a mistake you think huh?" Was I meant to answer that

"Yes"

"Cuddling him, kissing him and you actually fucking moaned hmm?...they were all mistakes." He shouted

"I-im sorry" I swallowed and looked down. Before I know it he tangled his hands in my hair, forcing me to look up at him,a half-smile strecthed across his face.

"I told you it was all a mistake Cameron,don't you at least get it?" I gritted out, gripping his hands and trying to untangle his slim fingers from my hair. But his eyes only darken at my defiance.