chapter 9(feelings)

Cameron

I layed on my bed staring at the ceiling..it's been awhile now and Dian isn't out of the bathroom,I think she's crying again or sad cause of the kiss,but it's just a kiss and nothing else, everyone kisses... pfft..I'm at fault here I couldn't have forced her into kissing me,I just don't know what got into me back then...I was wild,I wanted to taste her,I felt like making her moan...fine! after she got dressed for the party I had this erotic feeling, I've never felt that way before,not to any girl, I've fucked alot of women since sixteen,but she always got me drooling over her like a kid...I wonder what she would do when she gets out here.... she's so innocent and I think she've never kissed any man before... perhaps I'm her first kiss...I'm smiling... shit! Cameron you just got someone mad,not like I raped her but it's a forceful kiss which was not good... she's so sexy,the way she smile,walk...and everything,I can't stop thinking about her, she's my roommate and I fucking don't what to get her pregnant in this room..I'm a bad boy who's just in love with girls with cool ass and boobs also fucking...the door opened, she's out finally and she's putting on a sexy night gown which is barely reachieved her thigh...she walks pass me and sat on her bed picking her fingers with her head bent down, I forced myself not to look at her ass when she passed but my eyes said no...look at the way she is... picking her fingers with her toes crossed with each other...I sat up facing her...what will I say to her,it's really quiet in here....umm...hey! Dian.. sorry Diana,I'm so sorry....guy think of something.yeah! I've come out with something...

"Diana"I called her with the most coolest voice I've never realized I had...she looks at me and looked away,I can see a bruze by the side of her lower lip,I did that to her...

Her eyes became watery....why does she have to cry Everytime... doesn't she have a boyfriend to be loved...calm down boy... don't be rude..

"Look, everything that happens earlier was all a mistake,I'm really sorry,I don't know what got into me to do that,I didn't do that on purpose...I'm sorry for the kiss"I ended my statement,I'm not really good at apologizing to girls

"You don't have to be sorry,I liked it...it was cool"

What!!my mouth fell to the floor and I managed to get it up...what does she mean by she liked it...I forced her into kissing me and I bit her lips so badly..and she's telling me she liked it..I have to understand her

"What I don't get you?"

"Well...I've never felt that way before when you kissed me,I felt good" she  bent her head down talking,she was absolutely shy...and I felt like fucked her hard at the moment...

"You liked it...do you have a boyfriend?"

"No,I've never had one,I don't even know what they do in relationship...and I've never kissed anyone before" she's so innocent and pure,I thought she have a bottle cause her body angle was sexy..

"Wow... but I'm still sorry for the wound on your_"I touched my lips,I don't have to say everything...

"It's okay..."she said rubbing her laps..is she trying to seduce me,I gulped looking away I'm actually wild when I'm horny...

"What am you..urr...doing?"I asked rubbing my eyes

"What?"...she asked removing the hair that was in her face, control yourself Cam... she's not Angela, Anne or karma you can fuck all the time without their permission, Diana is a sweet innocent girl who knows nothing...

"Stop doing that with your hands"I said with a shaky voice

"Ohh..I'm sorry" she crossing her legs and I could see her yellow panties undereth her legs..I stood up immediatly and my junior was already pocking out slowly....I grabbed a pillow and placed it there so that she won't she see or notice..