chapter 11

Cameron's pov

I came in the dark stage throwing a big sack on the floor,I clapped my hands and kept them in my front pocket as a fat black man walked up to me who is basically my boss. He pulled off his glasses as Fred, Ryan and Cole each walked in with their sack and threw them beside mine.we all stood waiting for our boss to speak up..he cleared his throat and wore his glasses again, taking a cigarette litting it...

"So Fred what you got there?" He asked walking towards Fred..."I hope it's something amusing cause the buyers are coming few minutes so?..." Fred opened his bag and pulled out a dark unconscious girl out with a gag on her mouth.

"She's a hot head... before I got her,it was so difficult,she's strong also"

"Good,she's quite beautiful but so thin" i,Cole and Ryan laughed at Fred

"What's funny?"

"Ahem..it's enough,Cole and Ryan show me yours" they pulled out their girls with gags in their mouths,I chuckled cause mine was the best

"Hmmm...they won't be of high prize, ehhen Cameron?"

"Ohh!" I pulled out mine,a blonde girl with big tits and a whole lot of ass"

"Woah! Where'd you get this from man?" Fred asked biting his lower lips

"Garden of Eden" I chuckled,it's a hotel meant for whores and I stole her from there...five men walked in, they're were all in black,they sat down crossing thier legs, our sales girls came and served them chilled drinks. One of the men grapped a girl from her boobs while smacking her ass pretty hard

"Ahem...she's not part of our business Patt" my boss said,he left the girl Immediately grinning at my boss...

"So just four girls huh! while there's five of us anthony?" They questioned my boss

"Well our other client isn't well today,but as you can see these are pretty girls you see,with high prizes!"

"Hmmm...let me see"they walked over to the girls cross checking the girls probably..."I like this one boy" a man with brown hair glared at me

"Well, she's worth three million" I said rubbing my palms

"Two?" He suggested

"Two piont eight" I smiled and he nodded while touching her face,I guess he likes her...she groaned and opened her eyes,I quickly put on my nose mask so she won't recognize me,she saw me like this when I adopted her,so he can't see my face. We protect out identity here..she binked again and looked around...she sat up but her hands were tied up...she began to cry and shout although she was with mouth gag..I popped my head to fred,Ryan and Cole's direction and they were seriously into business while their girls were still unconscious.

The brown haired man payed me off at three million finally,I sold her at my own prize,im glad...I've really sold more than fifteen girls since I started this business eight months ago...we gave our boss one million each including Fred which his own was sold for one point two million,the cheapest amongst us,so he had to go home with whatever he has left in his pocket...

"We'll be meeting again next week Thursday...Cole lock the place up before you'll leave"our boss said and walked...

"So you'll leaving now?"Cole asked

"No..I'll be going into the bonker" Fred rubbed his neck

"To meet little adena again right?" Ryan teased him and I chuckled

"Why don't you leave those left overs alone, we'll told you that boss will be clearing the bonker at weekend,so find another sex toy okay, besides adena is already shrinked and eww" Cole advised

"Ohh!!"Fred grinned"let's just throw a party at my place then,I've ordered few bunch of girls too cheer us all"

"Woah! that sounds great for tonight...it's one -oh-three so it's okay with me" we'll left our hidden large work house. The bonker is a place where we keep rejected girls from owners or unlucky girls until they rot or die anyways...I tried of this secret group I'm into, selling innocent girls hurts, but I don't know how to leave,our rule says ' (when you're into it you can't leave)'

A certain guy who worked with us tried to quit the job but they killed him thinking he'll reavel the secret to the police or any strong arms..they turned back waking me up from my thought

"Man,you all right?"

"Yeah! I don't think I'll go with you guys,I'm a bit exhausted"

"Seriously,this is an actual party and you wanna miss it?think about it"Cole said

"No...I'm not coming okay,byeei..."I turned my back to leave when Ryan walked up to me

"Don't tell me you are gonna miss this party cause of diana"

"And so?"I furrowed my brows and threw my head back

"Hmm... she's not gonna fall for you cameron"

"And what if she does or should I say already?"

"Then watch what will come your back"

"My back are all clean" I poked at his chest twice "you better watch yours too" I shooved at him walking my way home...

I got home so tried,I didn't go with my car so that the police won't get my plate number. I fell heavily on my bed,I closed my eyes taking a sigh of relief,the thought of diana quickly stuck on my mind and I smiled and relaxed my head on the headboard.

Hello guys I'm sorry for making this chapter short,{sorry}... well the next chapter will be updated soon..ohh! please vote after reading a chapter. Thanks loveis 🖤🖤