chapter 8

I wore a blue gown and white heels..I took my purse and sat on my bed waiting for Roy to come out from the bathroom...I picked up my phone and read my mom's message.."hope you're not involved in night parties?" I texted back.."no mom" I lied... Roy came out of the bathroom staring at me with her mouth opened...I thought my dress was so beautiful..

"What?" She said

"It's beautiful right?"I said turning around

"No...it's a party and not some event or church...come'n girl" she said taking a sip from her remaining glass of lemonade and dropped it laughing...I stopped and looked at her with one brows up.." what's funny?"

"I'm sorry...I don't mean to laugh at you or your dress...it's just...just so much for a party...I mean the heels,gown and purse...you need to put on something normal"

"How?"

"Maybe some pants and shirts..." She said looking up at the ceiling...

"Fyn...I was thinking of something big....hold'n a sec" I went into my closet and put on a Jean and white sleeve off shoulders with white canvas...I came out and she smiled.."so how's this one?"

"It's the best...let's go the boys are waiting..." She crossed her arms around my elbows as we walked down chit chatting..the both boys looked at us.. Cameron rolled his eyes and entered the car...while Roy sat in the Passengers sit..we were all quiet till I broke the silence up...

"Why ain't you driving today?"

" I don't feel like" he said looking it of the window....

" I like your car"

"What do you know about cars?"this time he's looking at me...

"I know alot...the Lamborghini, Mercedes,Benz..._" he pulled me to him with his hands on my waist..I gulped and tried to go back to my side..but he held my waist tight...
"What's wrong with you?"I asked him and he just smiled...

"Well it has been long I held a girl like this so..."

"I'm not any girl Cam... please let go off me"

"Should I slide my hands into your pants....stay calm if you don't want me to"...what is he threatening me...Roy looked back at us and I looked away

"Well..I see you two are already making out" she teased

"No_" I was about to say something but he interrupted me

"She's cold" he looked at me and I looked out of the window... Roy and Henry laughed....we got to the place..the party,it was so noisey and crowded with wasted youths, lesbians gays and the rest...I got down of the car and Cam's hand didn't still leave my waist...I looked at him signalling him to let go but he dragged me to him and now his arms are crossed around my shoulders...I couldn't find Roy but I saw Roxy standing on a table twerking and a boy was holding her hips rocking her ass for and to...she looked at me smiled and waved and I smiled also...I looked upstairs and saw group of boys kissing each other...I almost felt like throwing up... Henry sat on the bar table taking a bottle of vodka gulping all of it and sure he's already drunk...

"Dian...stay here I'm coming" he left me and walked out..I sat on an empty couch,I was so bored so I turned on my phone replying to snubbed text messages on Instagram...I suddenly felt a cold hands on my shoulders...I turned around and saw this hot guy..black hair just like Cam's,green eyes...bulgy pink lips with lips ring all over it...he sat on the hand of the couch besides me but I shifted away cause he smelt like vodka

"What's wrong pretty?" He slide down close to me who was already at the edge..if I shift further I'll fall,and I don't wanna get my self embarrassed..he looked so drunk but his cute "why are you all alone?, didn't you come with your boyfriend?" He asked touching my hair