🔞 1

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

CHAPTER ONE

TIMOTHY just saw the most gorgeous lady he'd ever seen in his life. Her face look innocent and cute but her body look sexy and elegant.

Which a major turn on for him.

Hindi na nya maalala at wala na syang pake kung paano sila napunta sa madilim na bahagi ng likuran ng bahay.

What's important is he's holding the gorgeous lady in his arms.

Timothy's eyes went down to her pale neck, her skin is so white Timothy can imagine chocking her with his bare hand.

She'll look more gorgeous with a bruise on her neck

He groaned when the mysterious woman started grinding on his lap, he's already aroused when he saw the lady a while ago.

Pero mas lalong nag init ang pakiramdam niya when they started making out at the backyard. Timothy was supposed to be one of the escorts of his friend's sister debut and there he is making out with one of the guest.

Dinilaan niya ang labi nito before claiming her soft lips once again, umungol ito ng ipasok ni Timothy ang isang kamay sa loob ng underwear nito.

He cussed silently when he felt how wet she is down there.

Napatigil ito sa paghalik at napakagat sa labi when Timothy pressed his thumb on her cl*t.

Iniyakap niya ang isang kamay sa beywang nito bago ginalaw ang daliri sa bulaklak ng dalaga, pinatayo niya ito at pinasandal sa pader.

Nagulat si Timothy ng tanggalin ng babae ang underwear nito at pinasok sa bulsa niya.

Napangisi siya at ginawaran ng halik ang babae.

"Is this a souvenir?" Timothy whispered near his ear. "How naughty, let me give you a reward."

Yumukod si Timothy sa harap ng babae at pinatong ang isang binti nito sa balikat niya.

He showed her his tongue before licking her expose cherry, he pressed his thumb on her cl*t habang pinapasok ang gitnang daliri sa bulaklak nito.

Napahawak ito ng mahigpit sa balikat niya at habang pinipigilan ang pag ungol.

Timothy is proud of his skills, he knows the place when he can make a woman climax.

His exes used to praise him for his skills and of course his huge thing down there.

It's the reason why Timothy doesn't go with virgins, they can't take his d*ck.

With the thought of exes he remembered Donna pero agad din niya itong inalis sa isip dahil hindi maganda ang break up nila.

"Maya!?" it was Alexander's voice.

His childhood friend.

Napamura si Timothy at agad hinubad ang coat para itago ang babae sa harapan niya, madilim sa pwesto nila pero Timothy is just making sure na walang makakakita sa dalaga.

"Did you find your girlfriend?"

"No, wala dito." sagot ni Alex.

Narinig nila ang papalayong yabag kaya tinanggal ni Timothy ang coat sa ulo ng dalaga, agad nilang inayos ang sarili.