two

Sapphire Westlock - 4:34 A

Sapphire Westlock - 4:34 A.M. - Des & Sapph's Apt

"I said I'm sorrryyy" I roll my eyes as Jah takes me off his lap. "Naw son that shi was outta pocket. You really threw up on my dunks" he shakes his head.

"They was new too and you just- barfed all ova em" he puts his face in his hands. "This shi really got me blew like" he sighs again.

"Can y'all please.." Destiny says, rubbing her eyes and walking into my room. "Sorry Des. You was sleep?" Jah asks and finally lays down.

"Mhm.. just keep it down. The walls are thin" she says and exits. "Well that ain't gone work fa us. Loud ass" he laughs and pulls me down into bed with him.

"You is louder than me be all up in my ear n shi" I laugh back and lay on him. "You wanna test dat theory" Jah asks and kisses on my neck.

"I thought you was mad at me?" I hold his head onto my neck. "Y'know what would make me less mad?" he smiles.

 "Y'know what would make me less mad?" he smiles

Hudson Donovan - 7:20 AM - Columbia Cafe

I look down at the floor, in this long ass line again. I need to get my own food, I hate this line. In the corner of my eye, I see the drunk girl I was talking to yesterday.

I was spacing out until I hear footsteps behind me. "Hudson.." I hear Malik's voice. Why is he always where I am. "Hi Malik" I turn around and he flashes a smile at me.

"Any friends yet?" he asks and I roll my eyes, turning back around. "Hollonnn. Ian mean it like that shorty" he turns me back around and I give him a mean mug.

"Mean ass" he laughs and one of his teammates comes over. "Wusgood Malik" they dab up and once again, I'm half eavesdropping half spacing out as they indulge in a conversation.

"Aye" his friend nudges me and I snap out of it. "Hello?" I look at him confused. "You fine as hell. Whatcho name is?" he asks and Malik picks his head up.

He gives him the same mean mug I had on my face earlier. "Oh my bad. Imma catch you later Leek" he nods up at him and walks off somewhere.

Niggas must think I'm dumb.