thirteen

Destiny Micheals - 11:52 PM - Hammer's Apt"Baby you turn in yo project yet?" Kenny asks, coming through the door with our food

"Baby you turn in yo project yet?" Kenny asks, coming through the door with our food. "Does it look right to you?" I turn my head, analyzing the collage I've been working on since the beginning of the year.

He comes over and wraps his arms around me, looking at my project. "It looks great ma. Hit submit it's almost 11:59" he kisses my cheek and unpacks the chinese food.

"Whatchu wanna do tonight? You tired?" he asks and I shake my head, clicking submit.

"No, I'm not. We can do anything you want to do, watch a movie, go on a walk" I shrug and shut my computer.

I come over to him and he gives me a bite of his noodles. "That's good, where'd you get this?" I ask.

"Sum lil shack out east" he pulls me towards him. "I love you" I lean up and kiss him.

"I love you too. Hm, lemme make yo plate" He grabs a plate from the cabinet and overfills it with all the sides he got.

Kenzo turns to a new show on Netflix and we eat on the couch before resuming the show in our bedroom.

"Hm, baby. C'mere" he opens his arms for me and I climb into bed, laying in his arms. "Gimme kiss" I say, looking up at him.

He gives me a kiss and we watch our show, me falling asleep quickly.

Reece Rolland - 9:42 PM - Costal Cali Gym"Aye don't get bitched by Jah Micheals again" my teammate laughs at me

"Aye don't get bitched by Jah Micheals again" my teammate laughs at me. "You already know he is, that dude is a beast" my other teammate says and shoots a three.

"Why you be hatin on his girl doe, Reece?" he asks me and my blood boils slightly. "Was supposed ta be mine" I dribble the ball in between my legs.

"Ain't no way you pulled Sapphire Westlock" he dismisses me and continues to practice.

If only the world knew.

I'm so ready for this game, it's not gone be Jah Micheals on top anymore. It's gonna be me.

"Bruh this nigga just dunked on Ja Morant. What the fuck" my teammate says looking at his phone.