five

Hudson Donovan - 7:18 AM - Colombia Uni-------------Malikgood morningMegoodmorning MalikMalikyou slept well?MeyepMalikwanna grab breakfast?Mepossibly

-------------
Malik
good morning
Me
goodmorning Malik
Malik
you slept well?
Me
yep
Malik
wanna grab breakfast?
Me
possibly. what time
Malik
right now , I'll be at the cafeteria in five
Me
hm. okay I will also be there soon
Malik
okay 😂 proper ass
Me
🤷🏾‍♀️
-----------
I shut my phone off and finish getting ready, grabbing my backpack because I'm going to go straight to class after breakfast.

"Like yo outfit" Malik compliments when I see him. He tosses me a clementine and I furrow my eyebrows, they were my favorite snack.

"Thank you" I start to peel it and sit down at one of the tables. "You welcome. What class do you have?" he asks. "Foreign policy. How bout you" I ask back. "I have morning practice. But then Biology 101" he nods.

Just as I'm about to respond, I get a call from a blocked number. "Hold on" I excuse myself and go outside taking the call. "Hello, who is this?" I ask when the call connects.

"Why you think you could hide from me Hudson" I hear a voice, one that I never wanted to hear again. "You really made me track you down" there's a sigh and a long pause.

"Please.. leave me alone. I'll call the police" I threaten and he laughs. "Call em" he says and the line disconnects.

Just when everything was starting to get normal.

I go back in the cafe, grabbing my backpack and the last piece of my orange. "I actually have to go. Bye Malik" I wave and he nods. "I'a text you" he tells me and I nod too.

I have to go to the police station after my classes, maybe during my free period.

Kenzo McCoy (Hammer) - 6:23 AM - Des & Sapph's AptI wake up in Destiny's bed, a new normal I was still trying to get used to

I wake up in Destiny's bed, a new normal I was still trying to get used to. I never thought we'd end up together. Well, I did, but it was more of a distant fantasy because of the age gap, and to be honest, I didn't think she'd be in my life for four years.