twelve

Jah Micheals - 8:09 AM - Columbia Lions Gym"Micheals! In my office now" my coach calls

"Micheals! In my office now" my coach calls. I shoot a three, making it before jogging into his office.

"Wassup Coach?" I ask, sitting down in the chair across from his desk. "I just want you to know this game on Friday ain't all about you.. you got teammates, Jah" he explains and I nod.

"I'm knowin.. I'on be hoggin the ball nun. When it's my time it's my time" I shrug. "Good. I'on want you to start. You dismissed" he shoos me out of his office and I go back out to the gym, picking my ball back up and practicing my threes.

The gym door slightly opens, and a hand slips through. I look around for Coach, seeing the huge ring on the hand.

"Malik!" I call and throw him my ball. I open the door and slip out the gym, now in Sapphire's face.

"Wassup ma" I pull her against me, kissing her twice. "Hi Jahhh. I was missin you" she pouts, hugging me.

"I was missin you too" I smile, holding her in my arms. We had been even more inseparable since we got engaged.

"Ain't you supposed ta be in class?" I laugh, looking down at her. "It start in fifteen minutes. Ain't you suppose ta be in practice?" she laughs back.

"I got distracted" I smile wide as hell. "Meet me at my free period, okay?" she asks, looking for my response.

"You know it girl. I love ya Mrs. Micheals" I kiss her again and she smiles. "I love you too husband" she puts her hand over her face, flashing her ring.

I laugh and slap her ass as she walks away.

Sapphire Westlock - 6:33 PM - Des & Sapph's Apt"Whew" I put my bag down on the dining room table

"Whew" I put my bag down on the dining room table. I had a long day. My journalism test was today, I just hope I did good.