seventeen

Malik Rangers - 4:31 PM - Colombia Discipline Office

I was called for a meeting with the disciplinary board after school on Thursday. "Right this way Mr. Rangers" the secretary says and leads me into a conference room.

I walk in and see the board sitting at the long table, along with Dakota and a man next to her.

"Please, sit Malik" John Jay pulls out a chair for me. The cut on Dakota's forehead had still not healed.

"What is this about" I mug, trying to keep my calm. "Dakota has filed an incident report, claiming that you sexually assaulted her" he says and my heart drops to my feet.

"Dakota.." My hands turn into fists. "Please don't hit me again!" she gasps. My face stays straight.

"Mr. Jay, I did no such thing. I would never embarrass such a prestigious school, and I'm very religious, I would never do such a thing" I explain.

"No one is accusing you, we just would like to know what happened in your view" one of the female directors say.

*six days ago, North Carolina*

"Whea the bitches at" Zach groans, on Instagram Live. "You gotta chill" I laugh, texting Hudson.

There was three knocks at the door and Zach goes to answer it. "Heyy" a female voice says.

"Who dat is?" I ask. "Malik!" Dakota exclaims, letting herself in. "Bruh" I look over at Zach as Dakota sits on my bed.

"Dakota, get out of my room bruh" I shake my head, me and Hudson's thread still open on my phone.

"Why don't you want me?" she whines, catching sight of my open phone. She takes it off the table, getting visible angry after reading the name.

"For her? Really?" Dakota throws my phone and straddles my lap. "Dakota, get the fuck off me and get out my room" I push her gently.

I didn't want to hurt her, but she started reaching for the tie of my sweatpants forcefully. "Dakota seriously get the fuck out before I call the police" Zach says.

"Zach stay out of this! I know you want me baby" she finally unties my sweatpants and leans down to kiss me.

Fed up with her desperate attempt, I push her off of me forcefully. But she hits her head on the corner of the bedside table, which left a huge gash on her forehead.

She was bleeding, and ran out of the hotel room crying.

*back to present*

"And after that I just went to sleep and got on my plane in the morning" I shrug. "Understood, thank you for your time, Malik. Until this issue is resolved, however, you will be benched until further notice."

The disciplinary board dismisses and I try to keep my calm as I walk out of the school's office.