ten

Sapphire Westlock - 5:55 PM - AirportI walk outside, feeling the humid, Florida air on my skin

I walk outside, feeling the humid, Florida air on my skin. "It's nice outside" Jah says, holding both of our bags.

I see his team boarding the bus to take them to the college. "You have to go baby, look" I point at the bus and he sucks his teeth.

"I know, stay right here I have to get something from my coach" he runs into the bus and comes out a few moments later with keys.

"Hm. It's in the rental car parking lot. Black Audi. Get in the bus for the rental cars, and come to my game. I expect to see you there, Sapph. For real" he grabs both of our suitcases and gives me a kiss.

"I love you" I run my hand over his arm, looking up at him with a smile. "I love you more" he kisses me again and gets into the bus.

Eventually I get to the parking lot, and the car was crazy. It had red leather interior and brand new technology.

He really went all out...

I park at the stadium, being recognized by a ton of people. A couple even asked for a photo with me.

I guess Jah's fame is rubbing off on me too. He hit 300,000 followers on instagram the other day, and has a Nike partnership in the works.

We now have dozens of fan pages for our relationship. It's a little bit too much sometimes, they had somehow found out we went almost a week without seeing each other and spread rumors that we broke up.

The rumors should stop, now that I'm at his game.

He trademarked his dunk and spin move with the help of my dad, they had met to go over the paperwork the other day.

Mr. Welch told him that there's no way he's going all the way to senior year, he's gonna get drafted before that.

As always, I'm sitting court side to watch him with his jersey on. I'm bouncing my leg. I'd rather be alone with him... and the game was taking forever to get started.

I wonder what he has planned for this weekend, I was excited.

We've never really celebrated our anniversary, but we've only had one. It's tomorrow but I left my gift in New York.

One of the team aides comes over and squats in front of me. "Mr. Micheals needs you, he's in the tunnel" she rushes away after relaying her message.

I grab my purse and walk into the tunnel, seeing Jah waiting for me. "Yes baby?" I ask and he picks me up.

"I just wanted to see yo pretty ass face before I step on these niggas" he smiles. I'm already cheesing."I love you forever, Sapphire" he kisses me and sets me down.