twenty

Destiny Micheals - 3:47 AM - Hospital

I was pacing around the hospital, waiting for any update. No one was here yet, and I was freaking the fuck out.

Why is the world against me... everytime something starts going right in my life, it all comes crashing down.

"Destiny" Sapphire snaps me from my trance. I look up at her and Jah and instantly start crying.

"It's okay love" Sapphire sits me down and hugs me tight. "All we can do is pray and wait for the update."

*yesterday*

"Baeee" I shake Kenzo awake, missing him. "Hm" he asks and pulls me into bed with him. "I love you" I straddle his waist and he opens his eyes, smiling.

"I love you too, lay down" he pushes down on my back and I lay down on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

*back to present*

I would do anything to hear that heart beat again. My perfect love story is ruined. All this time we could've spend together if we had knew of each other's feelings.

All that wasted time.

Hudson Donovan - 9:32 AM - Columbia University

"You gone make me late, Malik" We speed walk to my class, hand in hand.

I get to the door and turn around, looking at Malik who had a smirk on his face. "Come hea" he pulls me into his chest and grips my ass, giving me a kiss.

"Come back to my dorm when yo class finish. Imma be waitin fa you" he says and I nod, blushing. "Okayyy. Bye Malik" I walk into class, past Dakota who gives me a dirty look.

I just ignore her and sit down in my seat, paying attention to my professor.

Me and Malik were going strong, even though it was our honeymoon phase. We haven't gotten into our first fight or nothing.

My classes were slowly getting more difficult, it's been like that for all of us though.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around.