nine

Hudson Donovan - 9:23 PM - Des & Sapph's Apt"Thanks fa the ride, Malik" I smile but it quickly fades

"Thanks fa the ride, Malik" I smile but it quickly fades. "I gotchu. Anytime shawt" he responds, licking over his lips and dropping his eyes down to my body.

"Knock it off" I shake my head, laughing a little. "Can't help myself" he replies, looking back up at me. I get a flash of warmth and turn around, sitting on the couch.

"Heyyy Hudson" Sapphire comes out of her room, giving me a hug. "Hey pooh. Whatchu up to?" I ask and hug her back.

"Nun. Hey Malik" she nods and Leek nods back. "Wusgood. Whea Jah at?" he asks. "He not hea. I thought he was with y'all" she gets up and goes into the back hallway.

"You feelin better, Hudson?" Malik asks, turning my face to him. We make eye contact for a second, which gives me the same feeling I had before.. warmth.

"I'm feeling alright. Thanks for asking" I nod, looking back down. He gently pushes my head back up so we're making eye contact again. "You tellin the truth..?" he asks.

"Yes.. I'm tellin the truth. I don't lie unless I have a very good reason to" I shake my head. "Mm" he hums.

"You so beautiful Hudson, swea" he says. He's still holding the bottom of my face. "Thanks Malik."

"Yea yea. How long you finna make me feen fa you?" he asks. "Mmn" I dodge the question and he lets go of me, sucking his teeth.

We was laying on the couch, just talking for hours. Destiny was in the kitchen with Kenzo while Sapphire was in the room.

"You look mad as hell.." he laughs and I roll my eyes, laughing a little too. "Whenever you ready we can go" I nod and check the time.

12:46 AM

"Shi I'm ready right na. I'a take you home, it's late" Malik stands up and puts his phone and his wallet into his back pocket.

"Hm" he lends out his hand and I take it, being pulled close toward him when I stand up.

"Thanks Leek" I nod. "You got it" he says and steps back, letting me in front of him.

He must think he's slick.

We both get in the car, me on the passenger side. "You ain't hungry o sum?" he asks and I shake my head.

"Mm. You want aux?" he asks me another question, this one sparking my interest. "I do actually" I connect my phone to CarPlay and click the shuffle button on my playlist.