Lost and Found a USWNT storychapter one *

During this story there will be many triggers and disturbing scenes. All i'm asking is that you are mindful of your triggers. I only put a trigger at the start of a chapter and so if there are more later in the chapter I apologise but I don't want to break up the story too much with all the warnings.

Don't forget to add this to your reading lists or library for notifications on updates. Please feel free to vote as it motivates me to write more for you all.

With all that said please enjoy then story.

LC x

Zari

Everything hurts, I'm in so much pain, I know I have to keep quiet or they'll do it again and make it worse. I just lay here on my bed and cry silently, just like every other night. At some point I must have fallen asleep as the next thing I know my alarm is going off, signalling that it's time to get up for school. I got up and hopped in to the shower washing away all the dried blood from last night's punishment, and washed my hair. I got out and got dressed in a simple t-shirt, baggy hoodie, boxers and joggers. I finished my morning routine, grabbed my bag and beanie then made my way as quietly as possible to the front door. I grabbed my sneakers and put them on, then grabbed my soccer gear as we had training after school. Then I walked out the door making my way towards school.

----------------------

I should probably introduce myself. Hi, I'm Zari Ashlyn Tame. I'm 16 years old and I go to Brecklin High. I've just gone into sophomore year. I live in Orlando at home with my parents, who are alcohol and drug addicts and if I step out of line they send me to the basement. They adopted me a few years ago and before that I was in a foster home, though I think they got me just to use me however they want.

Anyway I love soccer and play for the school team. We've won the league a couple times now and I couldn't be happier when I play. I go round to my best friend Annie's house and watch all the USWNT games, whenever they're on. I love Kelley O'Hara. She's a really great player and she's funny. Then there's my all time favourite Ashlyn Harris. OMG I LOVE HER. I find it cool that I have her name as my middle name.

----------------------

When I arrived at school I saw Annie sitting on a bench talking to Kade and Alex. Alex is a defender in the squad, Kade is a midfielder and Annie is our captain who plays in goal. She is the best goalkeeper in the league. I play up top as the striker. When I reached the bench I wrapped my arms around Annie and kissed her cheek, then sat down next to her, making her smile and laugh. "Morning guys" I said. " Morning" They said back in unison, making us all laugh. "Have you heard the news? Apparently there are some special guests helping out in PE and soccer practice for the rest of the week!" Annie said excitedly. " Ooh do you know who they are yet?" I ask. "No but we all have PE last today, so we'll find out then" Annie explained, then the bell went so we all trudged to class.

Time skip

Finally it's time for PE.

I meet up with Kade and Annie in the locker room and we start chatting about the lessons we've had today, and how annoying our teachers are. When Alex finally crashed through the door, they tripped and fell on the floor, which made everyone burst out laughing. Alex tried to glare at us but they ended up laughing too, before I held out my hand to help them up. We got changed, then I shoved Alex and sprinted out of the locker room with them right on my heels. I looked behind me and laughed when I saw Alex right there. When I turned around I smacked into someone. I landed on the ground with a thud. "Ow" I groaned. When I opened my eyes I saw three people standing around me, Alex stuck out their hand and helped me up. When I was standing I got a proper look at the other people who were looking at me "Holy shit you're Alex Morgan and.... and", "Kelly O'Hara" said Kelly, I nodded, unable to speak whilst looking right at one of my idols. "Come on dork, the coach wants us" Alex said, pulling me from my trance.