Chapter 18

I only just realised that I never freaking finished this chapter Jeez. I am so sorry. I have updated this chapter. This is now the full chapter. I don't think it impacted the story too much (I hope). So sorry for this mistake. Enjoy. 

Zari

I was on the couch playing a game on my phone when there was a knock at the door. I sprung up from my place on the couch and rushed to the door. I quickly pulled it open and was surprised when I saw the rest of the team standing outside. "Hey Z" Mal said, as she and Sonnett, who were standing at the front of the group, "Hey, come in" I said, standing aside to let them all in.

Once everyone was inside I closed the door "Um the others are out back" I said awkwardly. I then grabbed Emily by the hand and dragged her to the stairs, Mal followed and so did Lindsey and Moe. "You don't mind if we tag along to do you Zari?" Lindsey asked me "Nope. So long as you don't mind me stealing your girlfriend" I said back with a smile then ran up the stairs.

The others followed me to my bedroom and stopped in the doorway, Em had her mouth wide open. Lindsy had to reach round and close her mouth for her, "Holy shit this is sick" Emily finally said. "Thanks" I said as I sat on my bed. The others quickly joined me "How did you get all this done so quickly?" Moe asked "Well we worked as a team" I said "Teamwork makes the dreamwork" Lindsy said.

We all looked at her "What? You never heard that saying before?" She asked "No we have it just sounded weird coming out of your mouth" Sonnet said to her girlfriend. "Wow thanks babe" Lindsy said, "I think she means it makes you sound old" I said, "Oh, yeah i'm never saying that again" She said with a laugh.

As we were sitting there someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I called out, the door opened and Carli popped her head around the door "Do you guys want some food?" She asked. "Oh yes i'm starving" Em said as she got up from the bed.

The others agreed and started to follow her, "Hey Z you not coming?" She asked me "uh no I'm not hungry" I said with a smile "Okay" she said turning around and walking out of the door. "You sure you don't want any?" Mal asked with a look of concern on her face. "Yeah Mal, I had some food earlier" I said "Right" she said and I could tell she was still a little skeptical.

"Why don't you just come as well kid" Carli said, honestly I had forgotten she was even here. "Yeah come on" Mal said, coming back up to the bed and grabbing my hand. I had no other choice but to go with her. She dragged me out of my room and down the stairs, with Carli right behind us laughing at the situation.

She pulled all the way to the backyard and up to the grill that my mum was attending to. "Hey Mal" She said when she saw her "Hey Tobin" Mal replied "Hey Speedy" She said to me with a smile "Hey mum" I replied. I felt Mal's grip on my arm drop and so I looked at her. She was staring at me with her mouth slightly open, "What?" I asked her, she snapped out of her little trance and started squealing. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" She shouted.

"Mal what's going on?" Kelley asked from the otherside of the yard but Mal didn't  answer as she started hugging me really tightly still squealing but now in my ear. After a while she finally calmed down. "Want to explain why you just went crazy?" Kelley asked as she walked over to us "Can I?" She asked me "Uh yeah sure" I replied.

"Zari just called Tobin mum." Mal told Kelley excitedly. A smile started to spread across Kelley's face, she wrapped me up in a hug and picked me up and spun me around. I was honestly getting quite uncomfortable with Kelley holding me like this. My arms were trapped at my side and I felt trapped.

Mum must have noticed how uncomfortable I was looking as she stepped in. "Okay Kel that's enough" She said, putting her hand on Kelley's shoulder. Kelley put me down and ruffled my hair. I stepped away from her and to my mom's side, she wrapped her arms around my shoulder.