Chapter 3*

Zari

After the boring lesson with Alex and the team, it was time for my math class. So after some discussion, only Alex and Alyssa were gonna come. We said goodbye to the others, who were gonna walk around the town before coming back for my PE class.

"So where are we going kid?" Alyssa asked, whilst we were walking down the hall, towards my math class. "To math" I said. "Oh cool, are you any good at it?" she asked. "I'm not good at anything except PE'' I said in return. "Well I'm sure we can help you out any time you need it, '' Alex said, smiling at me. When we arrived I stepped back letting them go first. "I just need to go to the bathroom" I said, going to walk away. "Now? Why can't you go after class?" Alex asked. "I haven't been since last night, so I really need to go, please" I replied. "Why didn't you go on our way here?" Alyssa asked in a sceptical tone. "I was showing you where to go and didn't want to be annoying and make you wait for me. But you guys can talk to the teacher whilst I'm gone, you know introduce yourself or something" I said, before going to walk away. That's when Alex spoke up, "If you're not back in... Let's say in 7 minutes, I'm coming to find you okay" She said in a serious tone. "Okay" I said before walking away.

I walked slowly to the bathroom, lost in my own thoughts until I once again bumped into someone. What is it with me and bumping into people? Oh no "What do we have here?" said James, the captain of the football team. Shit!. He's one of those boys who was really nice until he became the captain. "What are you doing in the corridor all alone?" he asked, with a sly smirk on his lips. "I was on my way to the bathroom" I said, standing up from where I had fallen. "Why don't I walk you there?'' he said, licking his lips and looking me up and down. "Fuck off dude" I said, pushing him away before continuing towards the restroom. "Oh come on babygirl you know you want me" he said. Cocky motherfucker I thought. I turned around and walked towards him. "NO I don't want you. All you football players are just cocky motherfuckers who have their heads stuck up their ass. Not all girls are slutty cheerleaders like Leah. Get that in your head not everyone likes or wants sex, from you, any man or anyone, that's the way of the world. I guess you just live under a rock." I said angrily, before walking away.

I guess I hit a nerve, because as I was about to walk through the restroom door I was shoved through, making me stumble and slam my shoulder into the side of the cubicle making me wince. "How dare you talk to me like that?" he said angrily, before smirking, "I'm gonna take what I want." He grabbed me by my neck, dragging me further into the restroom before pinning me to the far wall and pushing his body against me. I tried to push him away but I wasn't strong enough. He started kissing my neck and fiddling with the bottom of my shirt. "Please, please stop" I begged, but he didn't listen. I closed my eyes, I didn't want this to happen, not now, not ever.

Alex M

We all separated from the hug and walked out ready for the lesson. "Good morning class, today we are playing basketball" Sir said, making some of the kids cheer and others groan. "We can do running instead," he said, which made everyone be quiet. "Okay Fin and Amber, you two can be captains."

Once everyone was in teams, Sir chucked the ball in the air to get the game started, and as we knew nothing about basketball me and the others just stood on the sidelines watching until someone threw the doors open. As Zari walked, she looked confident as she walked toward the teacher. "What are you doing here?" Sir said. She rolled her eyes before replying. "You obviously haven't read your emails, have you dickhead" Zari said loud enough for everyone to hear it, which made most of the kids laugh, but me and the rest of the players looked at her with disapproving looks. I saw her glance over so I tilted my head, as if to say why? but she just looked away. "Drop the attitude young lady" Sir said, with a glare. "Listen here you-". Before she could finish her sentence I ran over and put my hand over her mouth. "Okay I'm just gonna take her out if you don't mind" I said from behind her "Go ahead" Sir said, before walking away to the PE office.