chapter 13

Christen's POV

I was sitting on my bed on my phone whilst Zari was in the shower. "Hey babe, we're playing Australia tonight right?" Tobin asked me as she lay down next to me "Yeah we are and it's a late one so we're having dinner early so we can have it before the match" I replied. "Alright nice. You alright babe?" She asked me "Yeah why'd you ask" I replied "I don't know just wanted to make sure" She said.

I put my phone down and looked at her, I leaned down and kissed her "I'm fine babe" I said pulling away. "Can I have another one?" Tobin said with a cheesy smile. I laughed but leaned down again and kissed her "EW!" We heard from the bathroom door and I smiled and looked over to see Zari covering her eyes.

"Zari you can look now" I said and she slowly uncovered her eyes and looked at us "You guys are disgusting" She said then walked over to her bed and flopped down onto it. "Aw sorry speedy" Tobin said with a laugh "I'm guessing that speedy is my new nickname?" She asked "Yep because you're fast as fuck" Tobin said and I slapped her "Tobin no swearing" I said sternly.

"Oh for god sake I'm not a child so you can swear all you want I don't give a shit" Zari said in an exasperated voice "I know, we all know your not that young but to us you are a kid, especially me you are my child now and I'm not gonna let my friends and girlfriend influence you in a bad way" I said

Kelley's POV

When we got back to the hotel I was sitting in my hotel room with Alex and I was extremely bored. I pulled out my phone and decided to text Toby

Kelley: Hey Tobs can I take Zari out for a bit?

Toby: First of all don't call me Toby and second she's a little tired but I'll ask her

Kelley: I am never gonna stop calling you Toby

Tobin: Your annoying

I smiled at the interaction then went on Instagram to pass the time until I got an answer. "What are you smiling at?" Alex asked from her bed "Oh nothing, just me annoying Tobin as usual" I replied "Why am I not surprised by that answer" Alex said back. I then got a reply from Tobin saying that Zari was up for hanging out with me so I got up.

"Where are you going?" Alex asked me "I'm going to hang out with Zari. Do you wanna come?" I asked her, "What are you planning on doing?" She asked "I was thinking of just going on a walk" I replied "Okay yeah I'll come but we have to be back from the early team dinner" She said standing up and coming over to the door, where I was standing.

Christen's POV

There was a moment of silence until Tobin broke it "Zari do you wanna go and hang out with Kelley for a bit before team dinner?" She asked her "Um yeah why not" She replied "Whatever you're doing don't get too tired as we have a match tonight and you're coming" I said to her. "Yeah yeah whatever" She replied "Zari please, I'm being serious" I said "Hadn't noticed she said sarcasm dripping into her words. "Watch it kid or you wont be going out with Kelley" Tobin said backing me up, this time she didn't say anything back.

She sat up and looked at Tobin "So when am I leaving?" She asked "Well Kels is gonna come and get you any minute" She replied just as there was a knock on the door. Zari got off her bed and opened the door "Hey Kelley and Alex" she said "Hey I'm tagging along if that's alright" I heard Alex say, "That's cool" Zari replied before walking out and closing the door behind her. "I think she's annoyed that she got injured in the match" Tobin said "Yeah that makes sense" I replied.

Kelley's POV

I made sure I had my room key then opened the door and walked out, with Alex following. We made our way down the hall to Preath's door and knocked, seconds later Zari answered the door. "Hey Kelley and Alex" She said "Hey I'm tagging along if that's alright" Alex said from behind me, "That's cool" Zari replied, before walking out and closing the door behind her. "Not gonna say bye to your parents?" I asked her "Nope" She replied and walked off towards the elevator. I looked at Alex who shrugged and pulled out her phone but we both made our way towards the elevator.