Prologue (Welcome)

It was a regular day in Class 1-A and UA. Nezu was looking over some stuff in his office. All-Might was in the teacher lounge drinking tea, and Eraserhead was currently teaching Class 1-A. As everyone in Class was taking note, suddenly BOOM was heard!

Iida: "What was that?"

Mina: "Whatever it was, it can't be good."

Eraserhead: "Everyone, calm down." he began looking around for anything out of the originals. As he looked around, he didn't notice someone floating down next to him.

???: "Hmm, you know, seeing Class 1-A now, it is a whole lot different." Everyone in the Class had a shocked expression before anyone could do anything. Eraserhead fired his scarf at the mysterious person and wrapped him up in it. "Oooh, so this is the infamous Eraserhead scarf. Pretty impressed." The person smiled at Eraserhead.

Eraserhead: clearly on guard. "Who are you!? And what are you doing in my Class!?!"

???: "Well, I came to grab you all, but I want to come to see y'all first before I teleport it more fun that way." The person at Eraserhead. Eraserhead tightens his scarf around the person.

Eraserhead: "That doesn't answer my first question: who are you? And why do you think I would let you kidnap any of my students."

???: "Awww, you are a big softy. I guess the others are right when they say you just put on a tough act. But, I guess I can answer your question: who am I? Well, that depends; who's asking? I go by many names in different worlds. But if I had to choose this one...I would say Slayer."

Bakugo: "Pfft! That a stupid name!? Who named some idiot that?!" Slayer had a monotone face on and brought his hands up to sigh.

Slayer: "I promise myself I wouldn't hurt this little shit, but I haven't even gotten started yet and already want to punch this ass in the nose."

Bakugo: "You want to go extra!! I will take you on Villain!"

Iida: "Bakugo, calm down, we shouldn't try to fight this person...yet."

Slayer: It's ok, Iida; as much as mister Boom Boom over there needs a good ass-kicking, I won't do it...for now."

Iida: "Y-You know my name?"

Slayer: "Oh of course I know all your names, your past, present, somewhat of your future, your skills, what you like and dislike, who you like, and more." He still had a smile on his face. Most of the Class was shocked by this, and many of them got in a fighting stance. Slayer sees this and raises his hands in defense. "Oh, sorry about that, I didn't mean to come out as a villain. Even though I wouldn't try to fight me...." Slayer begins to laugh.

Kirishima: "And why is that?"

Mineta: "Y-Yeah y-your currently tie up."

Slayer: Slayer looks at him confused, then looks down. "Oh? Silly me I forgot I still had this on me. One sec." he quickly reached his hand out and slowly took the scarf off to everyone's shock. "Ahh much better man when you're giving god power you sometimes forget what it's like being weak." he began to laugh. Everyone looked at him in shock and tried to process just how easy that was.

Momo: "ummm...excuse d-d-did you just say g-god powers?"

Slayer: 'Hmm never thought I would hear Momo stutter like that? I should ask the other verser owner how it went for them when they showed them their ability...but now that I think about it, not that many of them have gone this long without being in the pocket dimensions. I should hurry this up...but I'm having too much fun right now.' Slayer was smiling, which was putting everyone on edge. Out the corner of his, he could see Eraserhead sweating nervously. "*Sigh* You don't have to worry Eraserhead I'm not going to harm your student...well that depends on mister Boom Boom over there." pointing to Bakugo.