Teacher Deku

Title: Teacher Izuku

Slayer: "Ok good news the first isn't so bad."

Mirio: "Really? Well that's good. What is this world called?"

Slayer: "Teacher Izuku."

All the staff at UA raise an eyebrow.

Slayer: "We should begin."

We see the camera in Class 1-a. All the students in the class were talking in their friend group.

Kaminari: "Hey look it us!"

Jiro: "No Shit idiot just continue."

Soon Aizawa walks in and tells the class to quiet down. "It took y'all 5 seconds to quiet down better but y'all need to be quicker." All the Students, yes, sensei. And he took his place at the front of the class and told them they have an accouchement to make. "I'm sure you are aware that the staff at UA is not as Big so Nezu and we will be required to have a new teacher." the Students groan.

Sato: "That sounds like us. I'm curious who this new Teacher is?"

Bakugou: "And what does it have to do with deku?"

Iida then raised his hand. "Yes Iida." "Mister Aizawa sir, what will this new Teacher be teaching us? And was his pro name?" "To answer your question he will help y'all get a better understanding of your quirk and he is not a pro...he is just a little older then y'all" This got all their attention. Someone is a teacher but isn't a pro teaching at a hero School. Tsu, was the next to say, "Aizawa, are you sure it was a good idea to hire someone who has experience as a hero, teacher?" Some of the students nodded their heads in agreement.

Edgeshot: "I have to agree, wouldn't it be smarter to hire someone with more experience in that field?"

Slayer: "Oh, don't worry you're in for a treat."

"As much as you think this seems not smart. We have done a check and even tested him. Trust and believe if he wanted to he could pro. He trained many pros and fought them and won. Example he was able to take down Vlad King in one on one combat," this all their attention. They were now trying to think just how good this guy was. They then hear a knock at the door. "And that should be him. You can come in." All the students turn their heads toward the door. What walked in was a slightly tall guy with green mosses hair. Walk-in.

"Sorry I'm a little late. I got lost taken notes on another hero."

Everyone in the theater: "MIDORIYA!!!/DEKU!!!"

Slayer: "I don't why they're so shocked by this I literally told them it, about Deku? But hey, make more for a reaction."

"Oh good, you're here; go ahead and introduce yourself," said Aizawa. "No problem. Hello, class, I'm your new Teacher. I will be mainly helping you improve your quirks. My name is Izuku Midoriya. It's a pleasure to meet you all." He smiled and bowed." The student was raising several eyebrows; by this guy, he was utterly different from Aizawa-sensei. "Ummm, did I do something wrong?" He looked up with sweat coming down his face.

Vlad: "I would be cautious to what makes this kid such a good teacher?"

Midnight: "I'm impressed by his build you can tell he got some muscle to him" she licks her lips.

Slayer: "Oh my dear boy you're in trouble. May your soul rest in peace."

Torino: "I'm wondering what this kid could do with that brain of his. If he teaching them about quirks, how does he plan to make them better? If he doesn't even use them?"