The Green Phantom (Vigilante Deku)

So, this wasn't suppose to be the next one but I think it work better if I made this the next verse they react to, let's get it started. THIS TOOK A WHILE NOT GOING LIE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: The Green Phantom.

Aizawa: "Phantom? I already can tell I'm not going like this verse."

Slayer: "Oh, don't be like that; it's not that bad." Aizawa just looked at Slayer. "Let just start this.

The scene opens up late at night. Someone was jumping from building to building. They are wearing a green zip-up hoodie with a staff on their back and a mask under it. They soon come to a stop and look out into the City. "Hmm, not much tonight it seems." He walked to the edge of the building and leaned on the rails. "Such a peaceful night, if only this society wasn't so corrupt."

Stain: "Whoever this guy is he knows already."

Shoji: "They must be an underground hero like Aizawa-sensei."

Toru: "But I wonder what they have to do with deku-kun?"

Slayer: 'When did she start calling him that?!'

The person then hears a cry for help. "Whelp there goes the peaceful quiet night." The hoodie person began to hop from building to building; he even did a cartwheel onto one of the buildings. They soon made it to where they heard the scream come from.

Mina: "Whoever this person is, they got some moves."

Slayer: 'She has no idea, heheh.'

The person looks down an alley and sees three guys corner one person, and they look like a female. "Come on, young lady let us have some fun I'm sure we will rock your world." one of the guys said, licking his lips. "Stay away from me."

Toga: "Ugh, freaks these guys really need a good stabbing!"

Dabi: "I wouldn't mind burning them to a Crist."

AFO: "I think I found some good lab rats."

Stain: "Filth!"

The heroes were a little stunned looking at the villain.

Shigaraki: "What just because we villains doesn't we don't have standards and rape is something we don't like."

"S-Stay b-back." The girl's legs were shaking before falling on her butt. The three criminals begin to laugh. "For a girl who is about to go to a hero school you sure have a nice body." "I call first dibs." "I so want to feel her tits." All three were laughing, and the biggest one of the three picked up the girl by her face. He then ripped her clothes off, leaving her only in a bra and Panties. She closed her eyes with tears coming down.

Shino and Mirio cover both Eri and Kota's eyes, so they don't see what will happen.

Tetsutetsu: "Not manly" He gripped his fist.

Monoma: "Where are the heroes at!? This can't be about to happen!?"

Slayer: "You have to remember not many heroes patrol the night, plus you have to remember heroes can't be everywhere 24/7 there also humans."

All the heroes and students grit their teeth and seats rest to know how true that sentence was.

As one of the guys was reaching for the girl's tits, they soon got a feeling of dread...no death. They felt like a demon was staring them down, and if they moved one of their hands any closer to this girl, it would get rip off. But they were not the only ones feeling it; everyone in the theater watching felt the killer instincts as well. They drop the girl, who backs up to the alley street. They turned around and saw someone walking with them in a green jacket and hoodie with a metal Staff in his hand.  The person begins to speak with venom in his voice, "You know, I hate people like you in this society. I really want nothing more but to kill trash like you but I don't kill. I'm just make y'all hurt."