Daddy Izuku (Future Father Izuku)

Howdy, Howdy everyone...yes I'm back with other verse. What took me so long? Well, I'm ONLY ONE GUY! I had other stories I want to update and do! I have my own life outside Wattpad aka IRL and have take care of myself.

Do those who who didn't rush me thank you! Do those who want this to update more I understand you like it but please understand I'm ONE PERSON and I have other things I write.

My motivation will determine when I update a certain book. I'm sorry but just how I am and I won't try. I try to update my often when I can, but again there are days I can't updates given what I do in IRL and each books take different amount time to type and update. This book take a lot more to do then say one of my other stories. Please, understand I'm sorry.

Enough of that, this chapter...well I want to do another sweet chapter and see how I do with something fluff? Or not as completely heavy I usually do. It not much to say other then...

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verse Found: Daddy Izuku

Slayer: "And we're back, sorry I had to go somewhere."

Kamui Woods: "Where did you go?!? You were gone for a while?!"

Slayer: "Well, I went to see an overseer in training. He is basically doing his own cast of you guys."

Izuku: "You did mention there were other types like us."

Slayer: "Yep, and I had to...talk with some other friends of mine.... I'm so fucking dead...."

Nagant: "Everything ok babe?"

Slayer: "Just prepare for someone might come charging in later."

Everyone raises their eyebrows but just shrugs their shoulders.

Slayer: "Anyway, what's the verse this time? Oh, this one...*smile*."

Momo: "Should we be worried?"

Slayer: "Nah, not this time, this another safe verse, so we're good. I think some will like this verse."

We see a nice room with toys on the floor and the sun lighting the room up. We see something moving in the sheets, a boy with crimson red hair, but the most noticeable feature besides the hair was the diamond freckles he had.

Every female: "HE SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!"

Best Jeanist: "I think I can take a good guess who child this is."

Mitsuki: "Izuku seems to have such a cute kid. I guess it runs in the genes ay Inko."

Inko: "I guess so." She smiled and was happy to see her son had a child. Meaning herself in this verse can spoil her grandchild and more.

But the question for many, mainly the female....who is the lucky girl?

The little boy wipes his sleepy eyes. As he looked up, he saw the sun. He soon threw the cover off him and made his way to a specific room. He makes his way through the house and sees pictures and wallpaper of different events. One event was with Class 1-A well 3-A, all graduating from UA, laughing and smiling. Other photos show various events, such as how they stopped the MLA and led a new way of heroes. Deku is the #1 Hero, aka the symbol of hope. But some of the pictures had another girl in them, a girl with twin tails crimson hair close to Deku. Some photos had her with some of the other classmates, but most of them were just her and Deku.