The 'Big 3' (Telekinesis Deku)

Howdy, Howdy yep you all see this right; I'm updating this fic. I didn't forget about this; it just...THIS CHAPTER!!! I was not expecting how long this chapter was going to be this long. 

To be fair; I wasn't expecting certain talks to go on so long in this chapter; but I'm happy with some of the talks. Given it makes sense. 

I won't take all your time since many of you came to for the verse and have a good read and see what I got cook up this time. 

So without anything else....

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verse Found: The Big 3

Nejire: "Oh look it's a title about us! Is this verse going to have us in it?!?"

Slayer: "Yes and No. You'll be in it; but it's not much about you."

Mirio: "Well we know Midoriya is the main person; interested how we play a part in all of this given the title."

Tamaki: "As long as I don't get too much attention, I'm happy."

The scene opens up with Class 1-A; sitting in class. Many of them listened to Midnight giving a lesson to them as the class began answering many of the questions. Their home teacher, Aizawa, walks in.

"Alright, listen up students, today we have a special lesson. As many you may know at the start of the year I told you all we had 20 students in each class. And it's only been 19 of you all here. And they haven't been present for most of the start of the year." Iida then raises his hand to speak, "I would like to bring that up sensei!?! What happened to them; did our classmate get in trouble? If that so I as the class vice-rep will humbly make sure-"

"Quiet down Iida; no be honest, the last student is probably...not even I have to admit the top first year around. He just been told he couldn't come around to give you all a fair chance." Momo then raises her hand to speak,

"Eraserhead-sensei is this student that strong? I mean don't get me wrong I'm sure the fact they have been separated from us means their skill; but it rightfully said they're #1 if they are with us."

"Yeah, teach! I mean the dude wasn't with us when we got attacked at the USJ. He didn't even praticate in this year's sports festival; heck I don't even remember seeing his name on the board when we were getting offers from different heroes." said Kirishima.

Mineta: "So....how bad Midorbro is going to do us all today!"

Sero: "Yeah it's not even hard to guess who one of the big 3 are; given the state of all of this. I just how it's a complete one sider beat down. Whoever goes against him."

Kaminari: "I wonder if Midorbro will have a quirk or not. My bet says this one he will."

Slayer: "You all are no fun...*pout* I need to find ways to have fun with you all."

Nagant: "I mean dear; didn't you want to be smart and not dumb and say the same thing over and over again like omg it Midoriya again!?! Who would see that coming!?! Or wow he's had this since when!?! Like come on."

Slayer: *face flushed* "C-Can I not get made fun of!!?! I don't expect them to always fall for the same stuff again...as much I want them too. Guess I made you all too smart...sh**."