The Black Sheep (??? Deku)

HOLY FUCK! YES! You all are reading that RIGHT! I'm updating Dekuverse! Holy shit! What the hell happen!?! Why did it take me so long to finally update this book!?! A lot things...

For one if many don't check out my other books or look on my conversation board then I will keep this short because I still a lot of other things I do; and that's IRL stuff. Military things took most of my time away.

And also, my mood mainly wanted to focus on other fics I wanted to write. I have others books I wanted to write and I'm only one guy. So my mood would determine a lot more things. Did I mean to leave you all for so long...no....I didn't but things kept coming up. And I'm sorry.

BUT ONE THING I'M NOT SORRY IS! I WILL MAKE THIS VERY FUCKING CLEAR! DO NOT! I REPEAT!! DO NOT GO TO MY OTHER FICS/OTHER STORIES AND ASK ME TO UPDATE THIS FIC OR MY OTHER FIC!! DON'T DO THAT SHIT! I HATE IT! AND I'M SURE OTHER AUTHOR/WRITERS HATE THAT SHIT!! 

That shit isn't going make me update this fic more IN FIC I WILL HOLD OFF MORE JUST OUT OF SPITE! AND CALL YOU THE FUCK OUT IF YOU DO THAT SHIT!! DON'T DO THAT SHIT! Because if you take the time and look at my page you will see I have other works and your not the only person who reads my fic. If you ask for an update on this fic  in the THIS FIC comment section, COOL! I don't care, I might not respond but I'll see it. BUT DON'T COME OVER TO MY OTHER FICS I put effort in as well to ask me update another fic and stuff.

The person know who I'm talking about! DO NOT DO that shit again! And goes for other who want get that idea. I'm sorry I'm coming off as an ass but I do not take kindly to that shit. IF YOU THINK IT THAT EASY! You can put up a word doc or wattpad book page and start making your own fanfic no one stopping you. I have talk to other writer! I PROMISE YOU WE DO NOT like that shit! 

Do it again and I will block you, I'm sorry but I will make you a lesson to make a point I still have a life outside fanfic and other things I MYSELF WANT to do! 

*ahem*

Sorry about that little rant. Had to let that, out. Now I won't take too much of you all time up as we all want to get a move on when it comes to this chapter I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Enjoy. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cast was all getting up. They were staying in as they all came out of the room. Everything about yesterday flows back to them; the theater, the verses, learning the truth, etc.

What drove this home was when they got out to a common area, sitting on a chair while drinking some morning coffee and scrolling on her phone was Kaina Tsutsumi, aka Lady Nagant and Slayer, right next to head on the table. His soul was floating out of his body.

Izuku: "Um, is he ok?"

Nagant: "Hm? Oh you all are up. That's good to see. And my man, yeah give him a bit. He had a 'long' night."

Jiro: "Dude looks like he got the soul sucked out of him."

Slayer: "Izuku, I love and hate your quirk...."

Izuku: "Oh um thanks?"

The adults: 'Why do I get the feeling I know what happened last night!?!' Slayer stood up and stretched.

Slayer: "Alright, while you all eat breakfast. Nagant and I will meet you back in the theater. We have to check on our family quickly. Breakfast is right through that door. Don't worry, you all don't have to cook. Given this is a big cast." Slayer opens a portal that Nagant and he walk-through.