The Break (Part 2)

I HAVE RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! I'm not dead!!! I'm very much alive!!! I'm sorry it took so long to update this story!! I want to have this done 2 weeks ago but for some of you who knows and others who don't Covid came and sneak my bitch ass. So I was basically slightly bed ridden for a bit. But I finally got this chapter done!

AND MAN is it long!!! I won't take you guys time up and let you enjoy this chapter you all been waiting for. I hope you all...

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We go over to Jiro and a few others who were off to the side, letting Jiro get her tears out. They could tell she was trying to hold it in, but they could hear her faint sniffles. Momo was the one comforting her currently. After a bit, they broke the hug.

Jiro: "*sniff*...thanks...."

Momo: "Jiro...um...back there...."

Jiro: "Don't worry about... I'll get over it."

Uraraka: "But-"

Jiro: "Uraraka, listen to me. I'm not mad at you, Green, my other self, not even Slayer. To be honest, I had a feeling early on watching the verse. That title was kind of a dead giveaway...."

Kaminari: "It still hits you pretty hard." Kendo gave him a side gut shot with her elbow, making him wince.

Jiro: "To be fair...it only makes sense...let be honest...not everyone can get a happy ending."

Kendo: "Jiro..."

Jiro: "I mean I'm just happy I was able to be there for both of you guys. I like our friendship and if my feeling isn't the one that ends up winning I'll live with it. Green isn't someone who would want to ruin his friendship with anyone. To be honest I think I need to see that verse."

Momo: "You do? Why? It wasn't fair for you?!?"

Nagant: "Because it allows you all to see, the moment you don't try to take. Can come back and make you regret many things." The people there all turned and saw Nagant walking up to them. "I'll come to check you all to see how you all holding up and can slightly answer some of your questions."

Momo: "I have to ask...did...did he really have to show us that...I just feel like it wasn't right...."

Nagant: "I get your upset since well she is your friend but I want to ask you all...do you believe it is possible for every single person to come out on top."

Pony: "I'm confused?"

Nagant: "What I'm asking in this situation is let's someone like you but you don't like them and you can tell they like someone else. They decided the best course of action not to ruin everything you all have is not to say anything and just be there for you. Even though your heart belongs to them...their heart belongs to someone else. Can you say you might like that person back? And the person you currently have feelings for?"

Many people open their mouths but then close them and realize Nagant has a point...if someone like them came up to them and admitted their feelings could they like them back? What if it isn't the person they love but a friend they see just that, a friend...how would things affect after that...it could stay the same, or they could lose a friend...sadly...she has a point.

Nagant: "I'll take your silence as key, you understand the question. I will say that you all consider yourself lucky in this verse. I'll leave it at that. I'll see you all back in the theater. I got to check on some other people." Nagant left and waved later to the group.