Babysitting (It's Over, isn't it.)

Howdy, Howdy, GUESS WHO WAS ABLE TO UPDATE THIS STORY AGAIN LESS THEN A MONTH!! Yep, this guy! I should explain first this verse was one of the few verse I was semi excited in at first to do...at first....for all the wrong reason really.

I won't go to in details currently but put it like this...this verse was overhaul big time!! You can think my good pal ahandley385 Him and I had a talk about this verse and let just say...we talk some sense into me...along with one of my others friends.

I will at least say this...this probably my weakest verse and could have been better in my eyes after finishing it but I'll explain more in the post credit after this verse. All I want to say thank you ahandley385 for the input and helping with some other stuff.

Other then that,

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verse Found: It's over, isn't it.

Slayer: "Alright time for the next-"

A loud crash can be heard. Everyone begins to look around for the noise, to see if it happens again. It happens once again another loud crash, followed by another....and another...and another. It then gets quiet....

Izuku: "Why did it sound like someone was trying to break i-"

Then a large crash happens with a crack opening, and someone comes crashing right toward Slayer. He steps to the side, out the way. A cloud of smoke appeared. Everyone looked up to the stage to see what came crashing down. Once the smoke cleared was a little girl with long-blonde wavy hair with green tips, brown glasses, and cerulean eyes, it was a girl the cast saw earlier...Nana Midoriya.

Nana: "Hey Slayer..."

Slayer: "Sup."

Nana: "You're dead!"

Slayer: "I think you got me mixed up with someone else, Nana...."

Nana: "...." She pulled a number two pencil and pointed right at Slayer, who raised his hands halfway with a sly smile.

Slayer: "Let's calm down now Nana, no need to resort to such extreme measures."

Nana: "You already took things to extreme measures...." She inches the pencil closer to him.

Slayer: "I'll admit what was planned...was heartless...but I kind of have may a name for myself with that...."

Nana: "You're not helping your case, here."

Slayer: "I never said I was in the right with it. It was more to show the hell I'm willingly putting anyone through....but your overseer helped me and we talked."

Nana: "And your second option was any better...." She inches closer.

Slayer: "Someone was going have to get the hurt, isn't your overseer planning make you kids-"

Nana: "You said anything I promise you, what comes next is going to feel much worse."

Inko: "Um...can someone explain to me what is going on here?"

Melissa: "And why is my daughter from another verse is back here?"

Izuku: "Is everything ok with your other siblings?"