The Midoriya Triplet's (Quirkless Deku)

Howdy, Howdy HOLYYYY CRAPPPP I FINALLY FINISH THIS!!! FUCKING HELL!!!! Yeah, I never forgot or left it....it just took so LONG! And there so much shit I will have to bring up or wanted to bring up but had to plan it out correctly. But yes, you all are seeing this right; I got a chapter out for this fic! 

It's been ten thousands years!! I have lay dormant who dare distrub my-Oh right I this chapter....

Alright I'll be honest this chapter...is FUCKING LONG!!!! Like I legit think it takes the cake for the longest chapter I have ever done! Why? Well combine with the fact this was verse is a story I have in the work in the background and want to do when in the far future. For the 5 to 7 of you who actually read my story fic idea's you will know a bit about this verse.

Plus....there is some stuff I had to talk about in this chapter that come's with 'siblings' in the Midoriya side of things that WILL be somewhat talk about in this chapter. Along with another part of things which I'll be honest didn't think would happen. A few people on the discord server I'm on knows what I'm talking about.

So y'all welcome that I didn't half-ass this chapter I better hear shit that I don't care for these fic's and I don't put effort into them!

I also want thank you all who has been patients with this fic; given it was one of the first few fic's that had many of you finding this page and the reason many of you stick around. I'm sorry I couldn't do one of the goals I had for this fic and update this fic once to two times a month a year. I know I give people shit and understand I have a IRL life. With other work...but...

I do care a lot for these fic and want give you all something enjoyable to read; I know you all can't see me and can't tell if I mean this or not. But as the author of this fic, thank you and I'm sorry. 

I won't take anymore y'all time because you all have a LOT to read! 

Enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kaminari: "So does anyone know what happened to Slayer and them?"

Everyone looked around and didn't see Slayer, Nagant, or Death-sensei.

Jiro: "It has been a while; they said they would move on but something came up and they just well...left...."

Momo: "Well time is at a pause so who knows we all have been in here?"

Sero: "We should do a bet for how long it's been since the last time they were in here?"

Iida: "I would be against doing something as simple as that...but given who has been showing us things. I have no objections. I'll say a month."

Toru: "No way it's been that way?! It's got to be at least 2 weeks at most!"

Tsu: "I don't it would that less; how it was sounding it seem like a wild? So I'll say 2 months and 2 weeks."

Mina: "I'm going to go for 2 months and 3 weeks with 2 days."

Tokoyami: "I'll say 3 months with 1 day."

Uraraka: "You got anything Deku-kun? You want to take a guess?"

Izuku: "Umm...I don't know? It's hard to get a read on Slayer sometimes so it would be difficult to say with how he is. There are a lot of factors that can get involved in this."

Shoto: "If anyone will know it will be you?"

Izuku: "T-Todoroki NO!"

Shoto: "I mean come on you two are really close. Both super smart, both have nearly fluffy hair just his straight, both love quirks and have books about power. And both can be scary when you need to be. And you both have adopted daughters? The only thing that is missing is you dating several ladies...which if these verses if anything to go off...that not too far off."