Your Best Friend (Pyrokinesis Deku)

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Yes, yes, your seeing it right. I was FINALLY!! Finally found the motivation to make another chapter for the dekuverse. I'm so so sorry to everyone who was waiting for this.

For the last few months A LOT of things came up that took most of my time. My family, new games, others stories, and at some point I covid (I'm better now thankful). I did not meant to leave this story hanging for Months!!!

I'm gonna be honest...I had most of this chapter I had most of this chapter done wayyyy back in December and was PLAN to release around Christmas time. But, this chapter....it not one of my best. I'm going upfront. I wasn't feeling it all to well. But, I didn't want to just complete deleted it after putting a lot time in it. People wanted me to try a none dark focus dekuverse chapter...(Which now I think about....ooooh boy that gonna be somewhat challenging from here on out.) Hopefully the none 'dark' verse won't be that bad for me to write.

Again I'm sorry it took so long for this to drop. But, here you all go who was waiting for this chapter.

Also,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! Yep, today my birthday so, here my birthday present from me to you all!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verse Found: Your best friend.

Slayer: "Alright, so this one is a little more on the light heart side...well to me at least."

Ectoplasm: "Care to tell us what world we are viewing now?"

Slayer: "Hmmm...one where I can tolerate a certain person."

The cast all had a raised eyebrow.

Death: "Just start the verse already, I'm sure a lot of people have been waiting to see what you are going to show these people next."

Slayer: "Don't rush ME!"

We open at a park. The sun is shining, birds are chirping, people are walking by minding their own business. We see a little Bakugou with guard up...he has dirt and scratches on his face, arms, and legs. He is breathing hard and proceeds to get punched right in the face and fall on his back.

Monoma: "Was not expecting that."

Shoji: "I think I speak for many of us when I say we don't know how to feel about this."

Sero: "I want to say he has it coming but is he a kid here? I don't know if this is the right way for justify dessert for what he did to Midoriya."

Bakugou: "Tch."

Mitsuki: "I don't know how I feel seeing my son get beat up at this point in life."

Izuku: "...."

Slayer: "I think you all might want to keep watching to see why he is getting beat up."

Bakugou tries to get back up, but one of the kids puts his foot on Bakugou's stomach to keep him down. "Ha, look at you! Not so high and mighty now. You trying to be the next #1 hero, don't make me laugh." The other two kids behind the boy were laughing. "J-Just you w-wait! I-I'm going to prove you wrong!!" said little Bakugou. The three begin to laugh! "That's funny! Coming from a quirkless kid like you! There is no way you will become #1! Let alone a HERO!!!" The three kids continue to laugh at Bakugou, who gritted his teeth and pushed the older kid off him.