Vote for a new MHA Story

Howdy, Howdy, so I'm here to ask you all a favor. You see, while writing this story along with other MHA fics. I want to add another MHA story to the list to work on. Why? Because why the heck NOT?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option 1

My Hero Academia: The Kitsune Hero

So, with this one. For those who didn't check out the Stories ideas (Which I'm sure isn't a lot of you, lol). This comes from my love of Naruto's nine tails and the mythical creature itself. And because I read a few like them at an early point when I was still new to the MHA fandom.

And one of the more popular ones is making Izuku the Kitsune. But for this, I want to be different, so for this one, I made an OC in which he is later found or adopted by the Midoriya household at a young age.

Izuku will still get OFA, and my OC will be beside him along for the ride. And something I change is the fact instead of having my OC in Class 1-A and making it uneven or adding another OC to Class 1-B. One of my friends gave me a better idea. Just put my OC in Class 1-B. (He replaced Shoda, sorry, Shoda fans.)

This way, I can give more love to Class 1-B and add them for certain things throughout MHA that we didn't see a lot of them.

It also will be a harem. Why? Because of writer power! (Izuku will also get a harem.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option 2

My Hero Academia: Deku, the Underground Fighter

This is basically making that Underground Fighter verse in Dekuverse a full-out story for those who know. This is a story I have planned for a while in the background and way at the beginning.

But this story combines different things from different elements from other anime. For example, as I stated in the Dekuverse, it heavily inspires AOT Ackerman as the base for the Midoriya and Levi as somewhat the base of Izuku.

For one major different UA would be a college/University. And Izuku wouldn't go straight to UA when it started. Can't give away too much.

Izuku would be no pushover, of course; he would have a title to go with him and consider him one of the stronger people in the story. He would also be more in the middle than straight-up good or evil. He would do good things, but he would also do something like a villain.

Another thing is that he will also have two little siblings in this story. He would be the oldest.

Ships: Izuku x small Harem (As for now, Mei, Uraraka, Momo, Kendo, Nejire, and Mina) (As of right now)

For other relationships with Izuku, for one Miruko, he would have a more parents/respect relationship since Miruko will have a unique role to play in this story. Will I add girls or not? Haven't decided yet.

Of course, this story will have some OC since it won't entirely stick to the MHA story, not all the way through.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------