The one made from Heroes (Villain Deku)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I have return to this book! No, I did not forget about it. I just planning future stories I want to do later down the road and working on some of my other stories at the same time. I had to get in the right mindset for this book I don't want to be thinking of another book, while writing this one that wouldn't be right. Plus, I still have a life outside of this to work on as well so there that BUT ANYWAY! This chapter just took SOOOO LONG!!! I will explain more at the end but I hope you enjoy this chapter, so grab some popcorn and a drink because it a long one! Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verse found.

Slayer: "Wait hold on. I need to do something first." The audience looks at Slayer as he snaps his finger. Two more people pop into seats, and these people were Melissa and David shield.

David: "What? Where am I?" he looks around and sees most of Class 1-A and different pros. He then sees All Might. "Toshinori is that you?"

All Might: "David?! Well, welcome to the Theater."

Melissa: "Theater?" She looked around and saw everyone. "Why are we here? How did we even get here? Is this someone quirk?"

Slayer: "A YO!" He waved his hand. The two of them look over and see Slayer waving at them. "To keep it simple, yes, it was my quirk. Instead of giving you the full run down all over again like I did these guys I'm gonna use another part of my quirk. Hold still."

Melissa: "Wait huh-" Before either one could get another word out, they were covered in a blue sphere swirling around them. Everyone else watches to see what is happening. After a few minutes, The sphere disappears around Melissa and her father. "I...ummm."

David: "So, Midoriya is the cornerstone of our world? And it seems the past three worlds haven't been kind to him."

Melissa: "I knew he was smart and everything but I wasn't expecting all that."

Slayer: "Impressed, I know. What are your thoughts on the first three verses everyone else has seen."

David: "Well, for one him as a teacher is impressed and to be able break down quirk so effortlessly speaks for itself. The other two it just... it's hard to put into the world he clearly knows the feeling of being Quirkless but to seek out something good in life I have nothing but respect."

Melissa: "Same. I'm now very interested in what other type of worlds we will see with Midoriya. That last one caught my attention all too well him doing something that clearly put his body in harm's way and could easily get him killed but doing it for his family makes my respect grow for him more. Plus, I want to see if he is interested in me in any of these worlds." Melissa had a blush on her face as she went over to sit next to Mei.

Izuku had a blush on his face from the complement he just got from the two of them.

Slayer: Well, that's them, but I need to grab two more people."

Gran Torino: "More? Who else do you want to invite?"

Mic: "At this point you might want to invite all of UA to watch."

Slayer: "As attempting as that sound I will not. For now. Let's keep it to the core of most important people. That's has some involvement in Izuku life. *snap fingers*" Two more appeared in front of Slayer; it was Nana and Nighteye.

Nana: "What? How? Where?" She then looked and saw All Might and Gran Torino with their jaw wide open.

All Might: "M-M-Master.." All Might was trying his hardest to hold back the tears.